2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allardyce came in and completed the job he was brought in for,though we played shoite.
Silva is now showing he is incapable of managing a football club and has us playing shoite.
I have seen us through the good times and the bad times...some really bad management...this Silva is a really bad manager...not one iota of faith for this Shoite manager...

If Silva plays the same losing tactics this Saturday - dcl starting, siggy in center mid, Bernard on the bench, and brings on Keane around the 70th minute - then I'm on board with wanting him gone....but hopefully he changes tactics because I'd hate to have to bring in a new manager at this point.

If Silva plays the same losing tactics this Saturday - dcl starting, siggy in center mid, Bernard on the bench, and brings on Keane around the 70th minute - then I'm on board with wanting him gone....but hopefully he changes tactics because I'd hate to have to bring in a new manager at this point.
I'd love to watch the match in Bangkok, soi 4 nana plaza!

You're not already on board with him going? Wondering what you've seen to think he'll come good.

If we still had Sam we would he much higher in the table, not a chance we lose all them games.

I've said it before but (and in no way shape or form do i want or wanted Allardyce) but if I managed Everton, found us in the excrement took us out of free fall and landed us an 8th place finish in half a season and the fans were on my back and I got sacked. I'd be in the media giving it loads and I'm an Evertonian. I see people go mad at him trying to defend himself in the media I don't begrudge him that in the slightest.

I've said it before but (and in no way shape or form do i want or wanted Allardyce) but if I managed Everton, found us in the excrement took us out of free fall and landed us an 8th place finish in half a season and the fans were on my back and I got sacked. I'd be in the media giving it loads and I'm an Evertonian. I see people go mad at him trying to defend himself in the media I don't begrudge him that in the slightest.
One things for certain, hhe was right about us hiring silva being a huge gamble, and I bet he's laughing In to his gravy looking at the league table now

This is your chance Marco, now that Gbabin and Delph are out injured, let’s see what youngsters we have rather than play an awful Sniderlain who’s body language indicates that he CBA.

But NO, what he will do is pick him for sat and we will get totally over ran in midfield.

I personally don’t think he will ever bed any young lads into our 1st team, this is why he won’t last

The heat map doesn't lie. All our attacks come from the right hand side.

xkuh8vlm6ys31.jpg

The fear is even a loss against WHU keeps him as at this point we are up against the board's bruised ego - they know he isn't the right man but I fear that they know they'll be hammered for not getting rid in the international break rather than a week later leaving Unsworth in charge for Brighton and potentially Watford.

The club are run by amateurs. They are like that company everyone has worked for at one point or another who are ran like a organisation from the 80's/90's and has not grown with the advanced procedures/technology of most others.

I bet we haven't even spoken to potential replacements thats how small time we are because Brands and Moshiri think Silva has been unlucky - baffling its like the clubs boardroom is a living virus and anyone who enters it (moshiri, brands) turn into gibbering fools.

What happens if theres no change in procedure from Silva - but, as West Ham are a bit gash, we still win.
Where do we go from there with him.

How many 'one game at a time' do we give him

good point that

I have totally lost faith in him myself, just because 2 seasons in a row an unforgivable spell has cost us massively, but more so is unwillingness to change things is what sticks up, the zonal marking is a shambles and the stats speak volumes

the only way he gets more time in my eyes after the weekend is if its something completely differently and we win playing well

same formation./team and a little 1-0 win does nothing for me, we need to see big changes in the team

and start dropping the absolute dross like siggy and dcl etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.