2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you're happy with your manager getting sacked instead of 3 points, The life of supporting the roller coaster club that is Everton.
Thing is we need the three point as Marco has us fearing relegation, but the sooner we sack him the sooner we can climb the table with a proper manager.... if we can find one!!

One game to save himself potentially. Televised early kick-off against an in form West Ham.

Does he stick to his guns and play the same side as Burnley or does he think about players like Davies, Holgate etc. to try and spark some life into the game.

Who would you get until the end of the season mate?

Presuming it’s tricky to poach someone.
Well I cant see us poaching anyone, so a few options, for me I'd go with Rhino for a few weeks until the league finishes for Rafael i read in november? I think the league down there ends then, then go for him, ok he might not be interested. Or get Moyes in until the end of the season.
Jose I'm convinced is a none starter.
However Brands has to be talking to managers, he cant of failed to notice what's going on.

I can never bring myself to that mate. I hope we batter west ham. The decision shouldnt be about one game. Its deeper than that.
But. If we do lose i can see it exploding.
See I hope we beat West Ham mate, we have too, because relegation is a serious worry, but it dosent suddenly mean Silva is good enough, just like how he shouldn't be sacked just because of the Burnley result

Well I cant see us poaching anyone, so a few options, for me I'd go with Rhino for a few weeks until the league finishes for Rafael i read in november? I think the league down there ends then, then go for him, ok he might not be interested. Or get Moyes in until the end of the season.
Jose I'm convinced is a none starter.
However Brands has to be talking to managers, he cant of failed to notice what's going on.

I can’t see us poaching anyone either mate. It’s a bit rinse and repeat for me, no stability and running toward another Alladyce season, that, that line of thinking follows in my opinion.

The options aren’t appealing, Unsworth too risky, Rafael percentage football and a total reboot, I still and won’t get over his history across the road, nor the “small club” thing. I’d like to think I’m not that petty but I definitely am.

Davey I don’t think so, his one endearing attribute was recruitment and that out of the mangers hands now, so I don’t so.

I think we really haven’t learned anything from two seasons ago, running with open arms to a write off a season, to an inevitable yet dangerously to frequent reboot and new dawn.

Thankfully, welll I hope the club has learned a lesson, I don’t think they can be that stupid again. I don’t think Silva is even close to the bullet myself. I also think he will turn it around. Injuries will come back, the squad that is now fluid will gel and we will be grand.

Last edited:
See I hope we beat West Ham mate, we have too, because relegation is a serious worry, but it dosent suddenly mean Silva is good enough, just like how he shouldn't be sacked just because of the Burnley result

Agree about relegation. Some might think thats not realistic.
A manager who loses more games than he wins. And with loads of tougher fixtures to come.
A worry is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.