2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose is only going to spurs.

Champions league squad unlike our championship squad.
highly doubt it. he spends like a madman and getting money out of Levy, well... blood, stone, something something

if anything none of these rumors are correct (shocker) and he's waited for Madrid to sack Zidane

I can.. Spurs are desperate for a trophy. Not far off it either. Suits Jose down to the ground.

Poch will go to united.

We'l then sack silva and probly give OGS our job

4E4C6D8E-69B0-4E9F-AC14-5E54C27D2721.jpeg

Please sack
I respect all opinions, but I do find it odd how many supporters seem to genuinely want him to fail. Like, don't you wish he'd turn it around and the Club get better & better? Of course whether you believe that's possible or not is up to each individual. I just root for them to succeed. Admittedly I haven't been a supporter as long as many of you seem to be and thus don't have 20+ years of crushing disappointment lol

I respect all opinions, but I do find it odd how many supporters seem to genuinely want him to fail. Like, don't you wish he'd turn it around and the Club get better & better? Of course whether you believe that's possible or not is up to each individual. I just root for them to succeed. Admittedly I haven't been a supporter as long as many of you seem to be and thus don't have 20+ years of crushing disappointment lol

I think after 5 defeats in 8 games most people have had enough.

I just want to win some matches, especially the next one.

I don't want him to fail.

But I do want someone I believe can suceede.

highly doubt it. he spends like a madman and getting money out of Levy, well... blood, stone, something something

if anything none of these rumors are correct (shocker) and he's waited for Madrid to sack Zidane
Not happening when you think Real Madrid are top of the league. I think Bayern or somewhere like that

Status
Not open for further replies.