2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except the Mosh...

He invested a LOT of money into this manager.

It makes sense that he will give him every chance to show a return.

Its a business decision taken without emotion, which is why fans should never be given a say in how a football club is ran.

But I think even The Mosh knows hes a rotten egg at this point, probably hoping he can limp us home to June when there will be a better choice of managers willing to join.

Its twisting when he should probably be folding.

Not happening when you think Real Madrid are top of the league. I think Bayern or somewhere like that
Madrid will fall apart; they already look awful in the CL groups. It was <2 months ago that Zidane was on thin ice even before the campaign began.

And Bayern? Not a single chance in hell. They're a beast this year (I avidly support them as well), and Niko Kovic has been spectacular in his first 1 1/2 years. And they're allegedly "rebuilding."

Some will want him to fail, so they get an "I won the internet" medal.

The more sane see a manager who isnt all that.
It always nice winning on the Internet mate.

To be honest it just shows that some fans saw / see Marco for what he is... A manager whose prem stats point to one thing.. Relegation battles.

Exactly where he has us, unsurprisingly

He invested a LOT of money into this manager.

It makes sense that he will give him every chance to show a return.

Its a business decision taken without emotion, which is why fans should never be given a say in how a football club is ran.

But I think even The Mosh knows hes a rotten egg at this point, probably hoping he can limp us home to June when there will be a better choice of managers willing to join.

Its twisting when he should probably be folding.

Thing is though the Mosh is brewstered....and he is promising us a brand new stadium and everything so getting shut of a 1st team coach shouldn't be a significant problem.

Thing is though the Mosh is brewstered....and he is promising us a brand new stadium and everything so getting shut of a 1st team coach shouldn't be a significant problem.

Its also a matter of pride, he went long and he went big for this fella, when he sacks him, cos hes defo getting sacked at some point, he will have to admit to the world that hes done another whoopsie.

Status
Not open for further replies.