2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
So frustrating though.

Worst spurs team in years
Worst arsenal team in 20 years
Worst man u team in my life

Everton: hold my Chang

Literally shows how the board have zero ambition / foresight.

Any of us on here would have seen the current state of the top 6 and sounded out a good manager towards the end of last season ready to go for it this season.

Leicester did it and will be rewarded with atleast a top 6 finish if not CL qualification whilst Moshiri ends up with another manager pay off and yet another 8-11th finish.

Couldn't help but notice Marco's demeanor on the touchline on Saturday - looked like a kid coming home to mum after some bad lids stole his new trainers and made him cry.

Couldn't understand why we stopped going long to Calvert Lewin when it was causing them more problems than when we attempted played it out from the back. Either Silva didn't want a long ball game or Pickford took it upon himself to play out from the back.

Many on here predicted last sesson he'll be gone by Christmas this season. it's looking a possibility with time to spare maybe. Does be irritating as fans we see things coming. If it's things like this or bad team selections, subs and tactics. I almost wonder if a team ran in a micro democratic system would see better progress.

Last edited:
Saturday could be is last match, if we don´t win that...
Next 5 games for me are his last unless he gets some serious points, gathering momentum along the way.

To confirm, the 5 are:

Burnley A
West Ham H
Brighton A
Spurs H
Soton A

It's another favourable run of games.

I can't deny my faith in him is waining. I think he's been stitched up with a lack of striker. But more generally, he's been given surely everything he needs by way of finances to get a consistent tune going.

I'm not one for sacking managers so I hope he gets some wins going.

He's definitely under pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.