2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silva cannot set this defence up. If we played like we did last night against anyone, we'd still give away chances and be punished- maybe not 5 goals but certainly 1 or 2 a game. You can't pick up points conceding that number of goals when you can't normally score that many. This for me, is all on Silva. He's got to go now.

I don't know who will replace Silva, but they've got to tighten up and drill that defence. I won't give any new guy a hard time this season if he gets us back to being mean in defence.
I got the distinct impression last night that our defenders do not like each other very much. Might be wrong, but if so it can't really be helping.

I got the distinct impression last night that our defenders do not like each other very much. Might be wrong, but if so it can't really be helping.
Changing the formation at the back is always difficult. As players have different responsibilities. Not only in defence but also midfield. It's not an easy task it takes weeks to fine tune.

Dude.. it's 7 in the morning no football manager has ever been sacked at 7am... should have been punted last night, if he's not gone by midday it would look like he'll be sticking around for the next game.
Wasn't the Arsenal manager given the boot at 6.30 ? Efficient club them Gunners .

Status
Not open for further replies.