2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite simply the guy is our worse manager since Mike Walker. He should never have been appointed and he should’ve been sacked last season. This current mess we are in is down to Moshiri who is a clueless idiot.
Exactly. At least there was some sort of thinking behind appointing Walker because of the job he done at Norwich. WTF as Silva ever done to warrant being Everton manager.

Quite simply the guy is our worse manager since Mike Walker. He should never have been appointed and he should’ve been sacked last season. This current mess we are in is down to Moshiri who is a clueless idiot.
Indeed, I'm still waiting of this excellent reputation, because all I'm seeing is the Hull that got relegated or Watford that would only turn up for half a season. And as for entertainment I can hear Allardyce now, pie and gravy for the interval anyone?

I’m not just emotionally charged looking for blood. Just from an objective perspective we are 18th and have bad run of games coming. Genuinely need a manager change if Everton are looking to be in the top flight. Not panicking or desperate for a new sexy manager or hate Silva it’s extremely logical that we need someone in to get results and soon.

10 -10.30 am if he is not sacked in this timeframe he is staying for the weekend. So give it a couple of hours

I kind of regret being so harsh on Allardyce now. Someone who will grind out results would be a blessing now, especially with the injuries and players available. He was grim though, so maybe not so regretful.

We should never have had bfs. But our treatment of him for getting us out of trouble and into 8th is coming back on us here. You can just tell bfs is whistling karma chameleon in the shower every morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.