2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silva 'on the brink of sack'
Marco Silva is reportedly on the brink of the sack report the Telegraph.
They claim he could even be given the boot before Wednesday’s Merseyside derby with his position set to be discussed again today by Everton bosses after the Blues’ loss to Leicester City yesterday.

He's obviously in charge for Wednesday as otherwise we'd have heard of his sacking already. They will not give a new manager or temporary manager just one day of training with the squad ahead of that game. The board are clearly hoping for us to get leathered and then use that as their excuse to sack him.
The players won't train fully, not with 3 games in 6 days, when we're only used to playing one game a week.
Maybe some warm up sessions, but no way will they have full training sessions.

Which is why you can't sack Silva, any new manager brings in new tactics which will require training games to test out.

Whenever I start feeling sorry for him I remember that this is someone who blagged his way into one of the top jobs in football (yes, really) and got millions to put us in relegation trouble. I don't care if he has to stand there at Anfield and suffer more humiliation. He will get further financial reward when he is eventually sacked and is set for life whereas most people get sacked without a penny if they are rubbish at their job. Boo hoo, poor Marco.

If he’s not canned today he’s not getting canned till Thursday ( even then he may not ) the board are quite clearly waiting to go into the bottom 3 the jokes.

The aim of this season is to stay up now. The initial target should be getting 6th/7th.

If they ain't willing to make a change today, I don't think they'll make a change after the rs because it will still be the same situation of giving someone just a day with the team.

Unless we get absolutely humiliated and then they fear for the reception he will get at home to Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.