2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched their goal back and he looked like he was going to cry. Actually feel sorry for him. He’s cursed as well
He is unlucky especially with injuries and decisions going against us. Also players making basic errors at this level you get punished. I do feel sorry for him even tho he will walk away with a few million. However hasn’t helped himself with team selections and substitutes. Wanted him to succeed and backed him but it ain’t going to happen unfortunately.

We do not know that is the case.
True, but this situation started to spiral along time ago. If the board were acting as a collective, and capable of seeing Silva was finished when the rest of the world had, there was plenty of time to have sorted a replacement by now.

The stories last week about them being shocked at the fans reaction after the game (if true) beggars belief.

He is unlucky especially with injuries and decisions going against us. Also players making basic errors at this level you get punished. I do feel sorry for him even tho he will walk away with a few million. However hasn’t helped himself with team selections and substitutes. Wanted him to succeed and backed him but it ain’t going to happen unfortunately.
Send him a donation, mate...

If he isnt sacked by 11:00 it aint happening until at the earliest after the derby.

Open minded with this, Martinez wasn't sacked (or announced) until after 4pm, Koeman was about 2pm, allardyce was about 10am.

We are that rubbish at anything announcement wise, until its announced its announced.

However, I don't think there seems to be as much media buzz as there was with the other ones my gut instinct he's not going yet.

Open minded with this, Martinez wasn't sacked (or announced) until after 4pm, Koeman was about 2pm, allardyce was about 10am.

We are that rubbish at anything announcement wise, until its announced its announced.

However, I don't think there seems to be as much media buzz as there was with the other ones my gut instinct he's not going yet.

Yep this is my thinking to, he’s still staying manager but how many more games god knows

Status
Not open for further replies.