Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of Silva comes in that's me finished with the match and the board of criminals that are in chsrge. No ambition, plan, or foresight......people are happy to have these people make crap decisions and will continue to clap the biggest lying evertonian of them all. Thank feck I have seen proper winning football sides over the years....it will be quite some time before that happens again......phenomenal though it wont be

“ He started the season of really well with Watford, up until the Everton links started towards the end of November, they had 21 points from 15 games scored 24 and conceded 25. “

That’s hardly groundbreaking stuff is it? It’s about par for Watford, maybe slightly above par, they’ve had similar with Mazzarri and Flores.

Might be par for the course at Watford, I don't know, I'm not a Watford fan.

But it wasn't really that bit that should be focused on, but more the dispelling of this lazy myth that he is the next Martinez purely because he's continental, got a nice tan and looks to have an idealistic way of playing Togger.

Of Silva comes in that's me finished with the match and the board of criminals that are in chsrge. No ambition, plan, or foresight......people are happy to have these people make crap decisions and will continue to clap the biggest lying evertonian of them all. Thank feck I have seen proper winning football sides over the years....it will be quite some time before that happens again......phenomenal though it wont be
what manager do you want in mate

Don't let the door hit you on the way out

Might be par for the course at Watford, I don't know, I'm not a Watford fan.

But it wasn't really that bit that should be focused on, but more the dispelling of this lazy myth that he is the next Martinez purely because he's continental, got a nice tan and looks to have an idealistic way of playing Togger.

This his teams droppings their rectums with leads and getting beat is the issue mate.

Plenty want Fonseca but don’t want Silva, myself being one.

How can he be well ahead of BFS when his record is pathetic compared to the big one ? Playing to win is great, if you know how to do it, this clown just knows how to be gung ho then switch off if he wins a few games, awful manager

Coaches players and teams to improve. Yes he has a patchy record granted but the two teams you mentioned are always unstable. I think with better players he'd get us playing with a progressive style. He isn't my first choice, but I'd get behind him if he came. Whoever we get is a risk but at least it's an idea to improve and build with a progressive coach than standing still with an arrogant negative dinosaur. BFS does what he does well but it's football that will only ever marginally improve results not progress a club beyond mediocrity. We need a long term plan to challenge, it's better to try and fail than to not try at all.

You OK hun?

Have I missed something?! Everyone acting like this is a done deal. What’s giving everyone that idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.