Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

“ He started the season of really well with Watford, up until the Everton links started towards the end of November, they had 21 points from 15 games scored 24 and conceded 25. “

That’s hardly groundbreaking stuff is it? It’s about par for Watford, maybe slightly above par, they’ve had similar with Mazzarri and Flores.

Silva wasn't sacked by Hull, he 'resigned'. He had a clause in his contract that allowed him to leave if they went down.

He should of stayed there, that alone says a lot about him, jumping ship. Along with his not being able to focus on the job after winning a couple of games at Watford, he has shown his level, terrible attitude this fella.

Players got behind him at Watford anyway.

Richarlison:

“I owe Marco a lot because he is the one that called me before I came to Watford. I moved here because of him,” Richarlison told the Evening Standard.

“He helped me every day and was extremely good with me. Marco is the person who is least to blame for the bad results and the one who paid the highest price. The ones on the pitch were to blame, not him.

“I was asleep in my house and Heurelho Gomes came over, woke me up, to tell me the news. I was very sad and reacted without thinking.”

Had to laugh when I read someone accusing him of getting sacked at Watford, definitely nothing to do with us that. Getting sacked for wanting to go to Everton.

Bring a blue home.

He should of stayed there, that alone says a lot about him, jumping ship. Along with his not being able to focus on the job after winning a couple of games at Watford, he has shown his level, terrible attitude this fella.

Should have stayed at Hull?

A side that had been relegated and had been embroiled in owner controversy for a while? What, who would actually stay there under that?

Reactions: FTY

Hoe about we get behind the new manager instead of splitting into pro and anti factions? Would be a nice change....

But Poch has proven to be a great manager

If a guy comes in as a manager and more than tripled the performance level and output in any line of work, despite a decrease in staff levels and investment in 6 months he'd be lauded as being genius. That's the reality of Silva's time at hull.

His time at estroil is Roy of the rovers stuff.

He literally couldn't have done much better at olympiakos. Breaking records all over the shop.

And in this country which seems to be the be all and end all for some he was just 1.4% behind poch at a Southampton as opposed to Silva's time at an utterly ridiculously poor hull side, which as I said he tripled their productivity points wise.

Sam Allardyce has never been relegated. Let's get him in.

Oh wait.....

Silva is a young, progressive manager with an already impressive CV for his age. He's already won a title, and already got Premier and Champions League experience.

It's a brilliant appointment.

Totally agree. But Sam has been relegated. It's just another myth he peddles. 96/97 with notts county.

If he comes here I think we will be pleasantly surprised. Give him a season of transition to set up a system of play, at the moment we just seem to try to keep 10 men behind the ball, leave an isolated striker up front with nobody bombing on past him.

Even if he is as bad as some are saying, at least he is not Sam. Allardyce has been a stain on the history of this fine club. This is Everton football club, and we have just had over half a season of that loathsome Black Country blaggard serving up dross and trolling us in the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.