Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
You reckon we will win anything with silva?? We have already gone 23 years without a trophy and endured 30 years of crap board and management decisions. Why would he be a good choice for you then??

If they appoint Biffo the Bear at this point, all our fans need to start pulling in the same direction and support the manager and the team, regardless.

You reckon we will win anything with silva?? We have already gone 23 years without a trophy and endured 30 years of crap board and management decisions. Why would he be a good choice for you then??

I don't reckon we'll win anything until I actually see Everton lift a trophy in my lifetime.

I can believe and hope we'll win something though. I can believe and hope we'll win something under Silva.

Seems like a done deal - personally I would have much rather had Moyes back. His record in the league is somewhat better, though he has not won the prestigious Greek league.

If they appoint Biffo the Bear at this point, all our fans need to start pulling in the same direction and support the manager and the team, regardless.

We do this every time a manager comes in thoug mate, it lasts a total of 3 months as we start to realise blind faith is pointless.

He was doing well until we wanted him. I mean we got a relegated clubs manager once before.... just let’s see
I wish we had Liverpool's previously relegated manager .
Didnt Rafael go down with the Skunks ?
Means nothing Matt .

Hull were dead in the water before he got there and almost saved them with a bunch of players that he didnt put together.
Even got them to a semi final.
Took on and beat them lot over the park.

If he's the new manager I believe it would have been sorted a while ago and knows what the squad needs .
Pair him with Brands and this could all work work out well for us.
I say give him our full backing , its a far better option than this buffoon currently in charge.

I really don't see what Silva has that makes him a candidate in Moshiri's eyes.
He's had a meh coaching career.
Mourinho had won the Portuguese championship twice and the Champions League 5 years after becoming head coach of a team.
Silva has won the Greek league and Portuguese cup. It's the stuff that would make you a good candidate for Brentford.

Status
Not open for further replies.