Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hull were already relegated and he nearly kept them up.. Watford fell apart because we wanted him...

FS will never be near the club again.... ;)
How do you know Watford fell apart 'because we wanted him'? I mean, I realise that's the narrative that he and his followers will want to perpetuate, but to my mind its well with reason that he just was another joker manager out of his depth at this level and his Watford results post December reflected that.

How can he be well ahead of BFS when his record is pathetic compared to the big one ? Playing to win is great, if you know how to do it, this clown just knows how to be gung ho then switch off if he wins a few games, awful manager

I don’t want him.... but more money better resources here than Watford.... I mean pochetino has got sacked once before as another poster has said.

How do you know Watford fell apart 'because we wanted him'? I mean, I realise that's the narrative that he and his followers will want to perpetuate, but to my mind its well with reason that he just was another joker manager out of his depth at this level and his Watford results post December reflected that.

Well unless you had your head in the sand? It was pretty common knowledge mate.

I
FFS look at his record. Relegated Hull and then watched Watford fall apart. You might as well employ Carvalhal or Pellegrino.

Guaranteed SOS to Allardyce or another firefighter in December.

I've looked at his record and it's great. More than tripled hull's win ratio when he took over. If that's a failure in your eyes then fair enough. It ain't in mine. In addition as I've mentioned throughout the niasse thread at the time, I watched more of hull than probably the entire board when he was in charge. The transformation was incredible. His ratio of points to games had he had the full season would've had an utterly woeful side in the top half of the table.

Watford? As I've said before even when he was sacked he had them in a higher position than they have ever finished in the EPL before. And we all know what caused the drop in form.

I'm a massive fan. You ain't and I respect that.

Status
Not open for further replies.