Votes: 525 77.9%
  • No

Votes: 76 11.3%
  • Fence

Votes: 73 10.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be no ELITE managers wanting to manage Everton right now.

But there will definitely be lots of GOOD managers who are interested. This is a big job and there is enough talent to work with.

Fear of the future is no reason to stick with Silva. We have the opportunity to move forward so we need to grasp it.
And some of those GOOD managers are going to be elite managers. That's the tricky job - identifying those. Ordering the taxi for Silva is the relatively simple part.

Surely a well run club is always looking at who'd come in and do better?

Why ?

Players arnt playing for him and he's getting everything wrong.
Wed do better with a care taker manager

Because last a manager was sacked without a replacement lined up the club ended up scrabbling around, getting knocked back and then panicked when Unsworth didn't hit the round running and gave a 2 year contract to Sam Allardyce.

If we're gonna have even a caretaker till the end of the season at least have it lined up and agreed beforehand - that's my point.

What are the chances he will go before next game? Anything in the media?

...I doubt Moshiri (or Brands) want further turmoil of another managerial appointment. From what we see, Brands and Silva are ‘on the same page’ regarding playing and transfer strategy. There will be an awareness things can pick-up (Gbamin injured; Gomes injured; Zouma type coming in January; Kean not having an immediate impact).

I very much doubt a sacking is imminent, but I also think Moshiri will panic if we’re in a relegation fight early in the new year.

My yearly benchmark is a minimum requirement of 20 points at Christmas. If we’re below or even around that total, he has to be in trouble approaching a new transfer window.

...I doubt Moshiri (or Brands) want further turmoil of another managerial appointment. From what we see, Brands and Silva are ‘on the same page’ regarding playing and transfer strategy. There will be an awareness things can pick-up (Gbamin injured; Gomes injured; Zouma type coming in January; Kean not having an immediate impact).

I very much doubt a sacking is imminent, but I also think Moshiri will panic if we’re in a relegation fight early in the new year.

My yearly benchmark is a minimum requirement of 20 points at Christmas. If we’re below or even around that total, he has to be in trouble approaching a new transfer window.

How can he not be sacked with these 8 fixtures being played? We should not bet the chance on him for coming good because he has shown he gets no flexibility in his tactics and won’t change. We must take as many points as we can before the crazy fixtures in December.

I agree with all this. I think Gomes is of huge importance. All our best moments last season corresponded with him being fit and on form. And we really need to do something in the January window to make up for the hash we made of things this summer.

20 points by Xmas the teams we have played we should be only a couple short now.

How can he not be sacked with these 8 fixtures being played? We should not bet the chance on him for coming good because he has shown he gets no flexibility in his tactics and won’t change. We must take as many points as we can before the crazy fixtures in December.

...I think he’s tactically poor too, but i’m assessing the situation and I doubt he’ll go this early in the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.