• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I don’t trust his judgment, he likes a lot of our dross players who we need to get rid of to progress. The likes of DCL, Davies, Schneiderlin, Walcott etc aren’t good enough.

I don’t trust his judgment, he likes a lot of our dross players who we need to get rid of to progress. The likes of DCL, Davies, Schneiderlin, Walcott etc aren’t good enough.

Just because he's having to play them in pre-season doesnt mean he likes them.

Just because he's having to play them in pre-season doesnt mean he likes them.

Nothing to do with pre season. For example he is playing Mirallas but he will sell him imo. I mean all last season DCL started majority of games, Davies got a new deal, called him the future of the club, Schneiderlin and Walcott played a lot of games too, started so many.

Nothing to do with pre season. For example he is playing Mirallas but he will sell him imo. I mean all last season DCL started majority of games, Davies got a new deal, called him the future of the club, Schneiderlin and Walcott played a lot of games too, started so many.

DCL started majority after he swapped and changed. DCL is a better option than Tosun purely as Tosun has 0 pace. I dont believe for a second Silva has looked at Davies and gone thats my midfielder, yet doesnt play him often at all.

Relax

Status
Not open for further replies.