• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DCL started majority after he swapped and changed. DCL is a better option than Tosun purely as Tosun has 0 pace. I dont believe for a second Silva has looked at Davies and gone thats my midfielder, yet doesnt play him often at all.

Relax

I’m nice and chilled on the couch mate don’t worry about me, worry about the standard of player (Davies, DCL) our manager is happy to give contracts too. Agree Tosun has zero pace, but Davies might be the slowest midfielder I’ve ever seen, -10 pace, any slower and he’s going backwards. Yes, I know he’s not a started but it’s a long season, he will start games, and he isn’t someone you bring off the bench to win a game in my opinion.

Marco Silva gave a interview...

MARCO SILVA ASSUME DESCONTENTAMENTO
EVERTON 14:42
Por Redação

O treinador português do Everton não escondeu o descontentamento por estar a trabalhar por esta altura com poucas opções. Marco Silva diz mesmo que só tem à disposição 50 por cento dos jogadores do plantel com que espera iniciar a Premier League, com o primeiro jogo oficial marcado para 10 de agosto, frente ao Crystal Palace.

Yerry Mina e Dominic Calvert-Lewin só agora chegaram aos trabalhos de pré-época, faltam ainda Richarlison e Idrissa Gueye, além de… reforços (pretende-se a contratação de um lateral direito, um central, um extremo e um avançado).

«Mesmo discordando 100 por cento da última data para jogos de seleções – e não estou a falar da Copa América ou do Campeonato Africano das Nações (CAN) -, terminámos a época a 12 de maio e tivemos jogadores em competição até 11 de junho. Não faz sentido. Grandes competições são uma coisa, mas ter jogos de seleções a meio de junho não faz sentido. Temos de olhar para isso, pois é um pouco frustrante para mim não ter a equipa toda nesta altura», disse Marco Silva, salientando:

«Terminámos a época numa boa fase, a jogar bem, mas as coisas podem mudar neste início. Se tivesse todos os jogadores poderia trabalhar nos melhoramentos e nas diferentes formas de podermos alcançar o que queremos mais rapidamente, mas assim não é fácil.»

Translate....

MARCO SILVA ASSUMES THAT HE IS UNHAPPY
Contact Us |
Everton's Portuguese coach did not hide his discontent at being at work this time with few options. Marco Silva says he only has 50 percent of the players he expects to start the Premier League with the first official game scheduled for August 10 against Crystal Palace.

Yerry Mina and Dominic Calvert-Lewin are only now in pre-season work, Richarlison and Idrissa Gueye are missing, as well as ... reinforcements (a right-back, a center-back, an winger and an striker).

"Even though we disagree with 100 percent of the last date for national team matches - and I am not talking about the Copa America or the African Cup of Nations (CAN) - we ended the season on May 12 and had players in the competition until June 11. Does not make sense. Big competitions are one thing, but having selection games in mid-June makes no sense. We have to look at this, because it's a little frustrating for me not to have the whole team at this point, "said Marco Silva, stressing:

"We finished the season well, playing well, but things can change at the beginning. If I had all the players I could work on the improvements and the different ways we can achieve what we want faster, but that is not easy. "

Boo hoo hoo my top quality international footballers have to play international football wah wah wah

SILENCE

Marco Silva gave a interview...

MARCO SILVA ASSUME DESCONTENTAMENTO
Por Redação

O treinador português do Everton não escondeu o descontentamento por estar a trabalhar por esta altura com poucas opções. Marco Silva diz mesmo que só tem à disposição 50 por cento dos jogadores do plantel com que espera iniciar a Premier League, com o primeiro jogo oficial marcado para 10 de agosto, frente ao Crystal Palace.

Yerry Mina e Dominic Calvert-Lewin só agora chegaram aos trabalhos de pré-época, faltam ainda Richarlison e Idrissa Gueye, além de… reforços (pretende-se a contratação de um lateral direito, um central, um extremo e um avançado).

«Mesmo discordando 100 por cento da última data para jogos de seleções – e não estou a falar da Copa América ou do Campeonato Africano das Nações (CAN) -, terminámos a época a 12 de maio e tivemos jogadores em competição até 11 de junho. Não faz sentido. Grandes competições são uma coisa, mas ter jogos de seleções a meio de junho não faz sentido. Temos de olhar para isso, pois é um pouco frustrante para mim não ter a equipa toda nesta altura», disse Marco Silva, salientando:

«Terminámos a época numa boa fase, a jogar bem, mas as coisas podem mudar neste início. Se tivesse todos os jogadores poderia trabalhar nos melhoramentos e nas diferentes formas de podermos alcançar o que queremos mais rapidamente, mas assim não é fácil.»

Translate....

MARCO SILVA ASSUMES THAT HE IS UNHAPPY
Contact Us |
Everton's Portuguese coach did not hide his discontent at being at work this time with few options. Marco Silva says he only has 50 percent of the players he expects to start the Premier League with the first official game scheduled for August 10 against Crystal Palace.

Yerry Mina and Dominic Calvert-Lewin are only now in pre-season work, Richarlison and Idrissa Gueye are missing, as well as ... reinforcements (a right-back, a center-back, an winger and an striker).

"Even though we disagree with 100 percent of the last date for national team matches - and I am not talking about the Copa America or the African Cup of Nations (CAN) - we ended the season on May 12 and had players in the competition until June 11. Does not make sense. Big competitions are one thing, but having selection games in mid-June makes no sense. We have to look at this, because it's a little frustrating for me not to have the whole team at this point, "said Marco Silva, stressing:

"We finished the season well, playing well, but things can change at the beginning. If I had all the players I could work on the improvements and the different ways we can achieve what we want faster, but that is not easy. "

He's right to be honest. It's no real surprise we have been notoriously slow starters in recent years, given we are usually one of the busiest clubs in the last 48 hours of the transfer window.

Getting the right players on our terms is obviously the most important thing. But ideally it wouldn't always be like this. We have an opportunity to get good results early doors but we need to be ready to hit the ground running.

He's right to be honest. It's no real surprise we have been notoriously slow starters in recent years, given we are usually one of the busiest clubs in the last 48 hours of the transfer window.

Getting the right players on our terms is obviously the most important thing. But ideally it wouldn't always be like this. We have an opportunity to get good results early doors but we need to be ready to hit the ground running.
I Understand one think. He want to add the players as soon as possible. And if the goal from the club is reduce the gap to the top six, Everton can't arrive to the last days of the market with 4 players to arrive... A Top team doesn't add 3 or 4 players in the last day of the window... Liverpool, City,Spurs, Arsenal and United also, this club's will not have a lot of business in tje last days. Maybe United a litle. I think Marco has some reason. However, i also think Marco has to shut up and work with what he has, he's a club employee, he's not the owner

I Understand one think. He want to add the players as soon as possible. And if the goal from the club is reduce the gap to the top six, Everton can't arrive to the last days of the market with 4 players to arrive... A Top team doesn't add 3 or 4 players in the last day of the window... Liverpool, City,Spurs, Arsenal and United also, this club's will not have a lot of business in tje last days. Maybe United a litle. I think Marco has some reason. However, i also think Marco has to shut up and work with what he has, he's a club employee, he's not the owner

What are you on about? He wants the players to compete, we our trying to shift out the players who the club bought before him, he has every right to moan at the club being so slow in the transfer market

What are you on about? He wants the players to compete, we our trying to shift out the players who the club bought before him, he has every right to moan at the club being so slow in the transfer market
I agree. Like i said, Everton at this moment need to cover 3 gaps. Kenny leave, need a RB. Zouma leave, new CB and Lookman leave,new winger. If Tosun or Gana leave the club, more 2 players the club has to bring. So, 4 or 5 players with only 2 weeks with the window open? I completely understand him.

Is pathetic a club that want to come to the top,have Niasse on the line up in pre season. And Mirallas as a RB because only Coleman is in the squad

No secret that im not his biggest fan but he's been let down by the board at present.

Gana sold
Zouma OFF
no Striker

Abar 2 weeks left of the window with 4-5 signings needed and a likely formation change in midfield and CB partnership to be bedded in.

Never change Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.