• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t wait for our fans to call for his head when he’s being badly let down by the powers that be.

Wonder if he was sold “the project”

No secret that im not his biggest fan but he's been let down by the board at present.

Gana sold
Zouma OFF
no Striker

Abar 2 weeks left of the window with 4-5 signings needed and a likely formation change in midfield and CB partnership to be bedded in.

Never change Everton.

Well neither of these have to happen so we’re alright I reckon, think we should be able to do exactly the same as we did last summer and sign players in a period of 16 days.

Love him or hate him, Silva has been making it loud and clear for months now exactly what tools he needs to move us on this season. He reinforced it again a couple of weeks ago and said the deals needed to be done before the end of July to give him time to get the team ready. That obviously never materialised and he has reiterated it again today and said it has to be done before the season starts.

I have no problem criticising Silva when i feel it is justified but that has to work both ways. He is being let down by the powers above him and even if he gets the tools he needs, he isn't going to get much time to get them ready.

Hats off to him for keeping people informed about matters. With a club that is doing such a great job on talking about where we are going in the future and showing off a fantastic new stadium, they need to turn all that talking into action and give the manager that is tasked with taking us there exactly what tools he needs to do his job and precisely when he needs it.

Love him or hate him, Silva has been making it loud and clear for months now exactly what tools he needs to move us on this season. He reinforced it again a couple of weeks ago and said the deals needed to be done before the end of July to give him time to get the team ready. That obviously never materialised and he has reiterated it again today and said it has to be done before the season starts.

I have no problem criticising Silva when i feel it is justified but that has to work both ways. He is being let down by the powers above him and even if he gets the tools he needs, he isn't going to get much time to get them ready.

Hats off to him for keeping people informed about matters. With a club that is doing such a great job on talking about where we are going in the future and showing off a fantastic new stadium, they need to turn all that talking into action and give the manager that is tasked with taking us there exactly what tools he needs to do his job and precisely when he needs it.
Got to get behind him and give him credit for saying how it is but you hit the nail right on the head the club should have the balls to either come out and say look you go with what you have got or just throw the money into it.

I do think the deals will come in this last week and half but 5 signings? Might be a push but if we have had our targets and been playing hardball you never know. Brands knows what he wants and I expect at least 2/3 let’s just hope they are worldies.

Reactions: Lob
“It was a tough test for us, a good test, against a team at a different level in their preparations because they had two XI s ready to play and we finished the second game with Tom and Jonas and all of the others (on the pitch) will not be part of our squad and it is not easy, with 14 days to go before Crystal Palace, but we have to start preparing. It is not the best thing to do in this way, but it is what it is, and the club are trying to give me the conditions we need because, until now, we need some important players to sign, you are talking about five players in 12 days.

Yikes

Not sure anybody is dragging their heels on purpose, just think deals are quite hard to do currently.

But as I said last week its this fella that carries the can if things dont go as planned. Its not ideal, but we will still be able to field a strong settled side for the first few games.

Rico is the only player who might not be up to speed and we have replaced Delph with Gana for now and its pretty much the same players from last season.

I wouldnt say we have an easy start, sure we avoid the top 6, but we do have some tricky fixtures. Its a case of getting them in before the deadline and hoping they are fit and ready to go.

Im still hopeful we can get the 5 in he wants and as Marco says "it is what it is".

"It was a tough test for us, a good test, against a team at a different level in their preparations because they had two XI s ready to play and we finished the second game with Tom and Jonas and all of the others (on the pitch) will not be part of our squad and it is not easy, with 14 days to go before Crystal Palace, but we have to start preparing. It is not the best thing to do in this way, but it is what it is, and the club are trying to give me the conditions we need because, until now, we need some important players to sign, you are talking about five players in 12 days".

Fair play for him saying how it is. Albeit very concerning.

I'd also say that our pre-season schedule seems a bit light on games to me. One more left before the Palace game and half the first team not getting up to speed. Could've done with another game midweek I reckon. International tournaments have played a part, I know. Frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.