• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D-i0f13XsAA2yYm.jpg

I made my opinions on Silva clear last season mate and what my expectations are of what this club should be delivering based on recent expenditure / ambitions from the top.

Lets be honest Marco S has absolutely no excuses next season to not be cracking the top 7. The whole transition argument can not be again used next season or it all sounds a bit Brendan Rodgers.

By his own words anything but 7th is failure yet no doubt should that happen fans like myself will be getting slaughtered for questioning the clubs progression should we have another 8th-10th inconsistent season.

I hope he succeeds as I enjoy his style of attacking football but he has to prove he can learn from his mistakes and get some consistency in this side (both results and performances).

Agree with this. He had somewhat of a free pass last year despite barely doing better than Allardyce.

No excuses this time round.

Agree with this. He had somewhat of a free pass last year despite barely doing better than Allardyce.

No excuses this time round.

He currently has loads of excuses.

No Striker, 1 RB, 2 CBs they are all valid excuses to me.

But if those issues are resolved and the players brought in are the same quality as the 1s last summer, I see no reason why we cant get amongst it.

But recruitment has got to be right.

Seems a bit silly to me demanding this and that without any reason other than "WE SHOULD DO IT", things have got to be rationalised.

How do you know it was a false claim mate?

Well I dont mate, but thats the luxury I have, when forming my own opinions, I can decide to believe what I want to believe.

And to me he lied.

Duncan even had the token "hes not racist hes my mate".

FORMER Everton hero Daniel Amokachi has leapt to the defence of Duncan Ferguson, insisting the striker is no racist.

Fulham's Luis Boa Morte accused the Scot of racism during the FA Cup fourth round tie at Goodison last month.

That shocks Amokachi, (right), who counts Ferguson as a close friend.

The ex-Nigerian international enjoyed a friendship with Ferguson during their days at Goodison and the 32-year-old was the only player who made it to Tunisia for Amokachi's wedding in 1995.

Amokach i recal ls: "When I was issuing the invitations to the Everton players, Duncan said he would be coming.

"But it was a real surprise when he turned up.

"I was in Tunisia for a week before the wedding and had not seen him, so did not think he'd be coming. Yet as I was actually walking down the aisle, someone handed me an envelope.

"Inside was a note to say Duncan was there.

"We ended up having a wonderful few days together. In fact, I left him still in Tunisia!"

Status
Not open for further replies.