• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s not just results, it’s the style of play, opens creative, expansive entertaining football.

We’ve had pragmatic percentage driven results before, these results are being achieved by going to toe to toe creatively.

There is no comparrison in our stoybof play in pervious seasons to this, i admire Silva sticking to his principals and philosophey of football despite being under the kosh by the media and fans.

We look again what we were always supposed to be the school of science.

Well done Marco. You have defeated the doubters who to be honest were in the majority. A good striker and another midfielder with a shot in him and we should climb the table.

He's out-thought:

Klopp (x2), Sarri (x2) and Emery this season, and he set Guardiola a conundrum he only worked out with some effort.

We have a manager here.

First time since Martinez’s first season we have the ability to outplay the top 6 and pack a punch away from home. Another transfer window and a season of learnings behind him and we’ll be challenging the top 6.

Man imagine if we didn't absolutely fluff it at Newcastle we'd be unbeaten in 5 with 3 of them coming against Liverpool/Chelsea/Arsenal 3 being top 5 sides, Credit where it's due to Silva done an immense fix up job since the break.

First time since Martinez’s first season we have the ability to outplay the top 6 and pack a punch away from home. Another transfer window and a season of learnings behind him and we’ll be challenging the top 6.
He mixes it up. Unlike with RM. And Silva isn't fussy about clearing his lines too.

I think we'll be a bit less purist under Silva, but he is someone who wants to play fooitball. We played them on the deck today and beat them all ends up - a decent Arsenal team.

He mixes it up. Unlike with RM. And Silva isn't fussy about clearing his lines too.

I think we'll be a bit less purist under Silva, but he is someone who wants to play fooitball. We played them on the deck today and beat them all ends up - a decent Arsenal team.

Well done for sticking to your guns, mate. I must say, I wobbled a bit, but I'm all in with him now.

I’m personally absolutely devastated at being proven wrong currently.

Whatever will I do?!

Oh yeah. Just enjoy winning and not be arsed about being wrong on the internet.
The last few games have been a breath of fresh air.. From an otherwise uninspiring season that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.