• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Everton have won their last two Premier League games against ‘big six’ opponents – as many as in their previous 41 league games against them (W2 D14 L25).

Everton have won three consecutive Premier League matches without conceding a goal for the first time since January 2017.
When did the “Big Six” become a thing anyway? When we were part of the top six it was the “Sky 4” stick that was used to beat us....

Oh I've always been in the whole season camp.. Still am. Assess at end of the year.

For all we know brands has someone lined up for the start of next season after the horror show earlier this year. I'm sure he was shopping for replacements at one point!

And I wouldn't blame him, you or me. But if we finish strong although it would still be a disappointment over all. If we go and get 7th. You cant judge a man in what he was built who is has become. And it looks like he's done something about the defence. Which was my concernm Juries still well and truly out. But if we continue like this the bus can park till half of next season. Give it a good paint job, a service oil, air filter make sure its ready to go.

And I wouldn't blame him, you or me. But if we finish strong although it would still be a disappointment over all. If we go and get 7th. You cant judge a man in what he was built who is has become. And it looks like he's done something about the defence. Which was my concernm Juries still well and truly out. But if we continue like this the bus can park till half of next season. Give it a good paint job, a service oil, air filter make sure its ready to go.
Nothing wrong with being sceptical...

Oh I've always been in the whole season camp.. Still am. Assess at end of the year.

Nice to see that you're going to wait before making your mind up :coffee:

not one single manager has been sacked and gone on to be successful have they !

weve just appointed a manager sacked by Watford !! Philip cocu's CV reads much much much better than marco greek league silva.

plus cocu and brands obv have a very good understanding of eachother.
he can sack marco silva quicker is the big benefit
bottom half manager, with a bottom half team, giving us bottom half results.

its all on the front of the marco silva tin for everyone to see.

weve got another 3 years of it too.
the whole defense has been an utter shambles since marco silva turned up. every week , out of position and every week individual errors...bought on thro lack of organisation
It's very obvious we've hired the wrong bloke... but reputations are hinged on this... certain people at the club don't want to look daft... so are stupidly backing him still
its what marco silva offers. its exactly what it said on the tin. hes a relegation type manager with his brand of football.

not surprising
Marco silva is probly the biggest and costliest accident Everton have ever made
not one single player has improved under this managerial marvel that is Marco Silva.

not

a

single

one
im expecting the rest of the season to follow in the downwards curve that marco Silva teams deliver.

by the end of it, im hoping we are sat 16th or slightly higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.