• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's out-thought:

Klopp (x2), Sarri (x2) and Emery this season, and he set Guardiola a conundrum he only worked out with some effort.

We have a manager here.

Liverpool have barely laid a glove on us this season and we've looked good against the top sides for the most part

Just need to beat the teams worse than us with more regularity and we'll really have something

Lots of promising signs

We had a real blip and I can fault no supporter who wanted him out, but I’m made up he’s turned a corner and that we’re really improving

Be great if we can just get a result of United and at Spurs, meaning 5 out of the top 6 we got points from, only one we didnt was the one that we wanted to give 6 points too.

40 odd years.

I take it you didnt tune in to watch us over Christmas and January?!
Oh I did.
And on the scale of "bad as i've ever seen us" it doesnt register.

The last 2 years of Bobby , Koeman's 2nd season Allardyce's 1 shot in 3 games.All the early cup embarrassments and the flirts with relegation.

You may have a selective memory my friend.

Oh I did.
And on the scale of "bad as i've ever seen us" it doesnt register.

The last 2 years of Bobby , Koeman's 2nd season Allardyce's 1 shot in 3 games.All the early cup embarrassments and the flirts with relegation.

You may have a selective memory my friend.
Nope it was on par if not worse than all that.

Only my opinion mush

Gotta say we should tell the driver to wait the season out at least
Oh I've always been in the whole season camp.. Still am. Assess at end of the year.

For all we know brands has someone lined up for the start of next season after the horror show earlier this year. I'm sure he was shopping for replacements at one point!

Status
Not open for further replies.