• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
United have sacked as many as we have in the past few years as well.

Including one whom was given less than a full season.....Mr. Moyes.

So have Spurs...Steve Sherwood and I think Juande Ramos.

Chelsea ......several including European Cup winning manager Roberto DeMatteo and quite possibly Big Phil....plus Rafael. due to fan pressure.

RS....Uncle Roy.

Loads of clubs realise it is never too early to get shot of a hopeless manager and act accordingly, even if the ink ain’t dry on the contract signature.

This current managerial crisis at EFC is becoming a bit like Brexit....no one can point to a possible upside in either retaining Silva or of leaving the EU with no deal.

They just have fingers crossed and are hoping it will all work out dandy.

It won’t.

I’m all for giving time , but, when you realise it’s wrong then that becomes irrelevant. He has taken a team down, he’s showing relegation form, he hasn’t appeared to have any way of changing this. People say give him time , maybe till Xmas ? If we carry on like this and next Xmas we have played 14-16 games and are sitting on 11-13 points like our current form would suggest , we will only be able to hire sam again and I doubt anyone would be able to keep us up.

I don’t know what the answer is to our problems at the minute, they’re all over the pitch (set pieces, no combinations between players) but watching the game today and when the cameras zoomed in on Silva... he just looked a beaten man to me. I’d actually go as far as saying he looks ill.

I really want to back him but I just don’t see him turning it around

I don’t know what the answer is to our problems at the minute, they’re all over the pitch (set pieces, no combinations between players) but watching the game today and when the cameras zoomed in on Silva... he just looked a beaten man to me. I’d actually go as far as saying he looks ill.

He looks completely out of his depth
I honestly believe him resigning will be the best outcome for all parties.
As you say he looks ill, which is pretty sad

Last two seasons we have had a purple patch where we have taken a good number of points over a five or six game period. Those mini runs have always meant that any chance of relegation has been kept at arms length. One year that won’t happen. Especially the way we are going. One season that luck will run out.

Some commentators were saying that befote christmas. It is worring. Its like a disease that everton managers get recently. That stare and standings there with arms folded.

Last two seasons we have had a purple patch where we have taken a good number of points over a five or six game period. Those mini runs have always meant that any chance of relegation has been kept at arms length. One year that won’t happen. Especially the way we are going. One season that luck will run out.

Yes just thinking that.

You’re spot on when you say this, as history shows this to be unfortunately true.

Leeds, Aston Villa and Sunderland are all testimony to this.

I don’t think we’re there yet, but we’re certainly moving in that direction.

I think so too. Sometime soon if we can't get our act together, I fear we will start a season with all the momentum of a flat tyre and never recover. We are on a spiral that may well lead to catastrophe, it's death by a thousand cuts this.

These past few years are going to be psychologically tough to recover from, the abject football, loss of spirit, and failed hope.

They need to focus on the here and now though, which is terrible as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.