• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re spot on when you say this, as history shows this to be unfortunately true.

Leeds, Aston Villa and Sunderland are all testimony to this.

I don’t think we’re there yet, but we’re certainly moving in that direction.
In my heart I still don't feel it is that bad however when I look back we've followed a similar pattern under Martinez's last two seasons, Koeman and now Silva.

All teams go through ruts, some more than others, but like you say it's almost as if our short run of games where we win are saving us time and time again .

There seems to be no fight or real ability to get ourselves in the right direction; a few gritty, hard-fought wins wouldn't go amiss but we seem unable to do so.

However, we can't ignore the fact that we're now two seasons down the line since selling Lukaku and we've never really came close to replacing him and his goals.

Overall, Richarlison has been positive although he's not a striker. A team who is struggling to make chances and only has him, DCL and Tosun is going to struggle.

Silva (or whoever is here in the summer), Brands and the board need to make sure that's a priority as if we don't fix this then we're good enough as giving up.

I've tried to be positive with Silva but can't see him moving us forward. His press interviews are similar to Martinez phenomenal. I want to give a manager time but only if i can see us progressing and u fortunately we're not. Time for change? Not sure who we'd put in place.
I hate you Everton not really.

Mate senior pros were coming out and criticising him , he lost the dressing room, he lost the fans , he was crap

Those ‘Senior Pro’s’ were all players whose careers were under threat because they were either past it or garbage in the first place. There was Jagielka, Supergrass Baines and Mirallas.

In my heart I still don't feel it is that bad however when I look back we've followed a similar pattern under Martinez's last two seasons, Koeman and now Silva.

All teams go through ruts, some more than others, but like you say it's almost as if our short run of games where we win are saving us time and time again .

There seems to be no fight or real ability to get ourselves in the right direction; a few gritty, hard-fought wins wouldn't go amiss but we seem unable to do so.

However, we can't ignore the fact that we're now two seasons down the line since selling Lukaku and we've never really came close to replacing him and his goals.

Overall, Richarlison has been positive although he's not a striker. A team who is struggling to make chances and only has him, DCL and Tosun is going to struggle.

Silva (or whoever is here in the summer), Brands and the board need to make sure that's a priority as if we don't fix this then we're good enough as giving up.

It's a conundrum alright. Even Fat Sam, master of the hard fighting narrow win (Even if he says so himself) couldn't really get this lot fighting. There were a few embarrassing capitulations. But he did ususlly prevent a run of defeats. For me, it's partially Silva (who looks utterly fed up) and in part the players. Not one of them strikes me as a battler or someone to rally the troops or lead by example.

So a seemingly disenchanted manager allied to a flippant weak willed squad.

Cwoar, it's a pickle ain't it.

Currently one point worse off than last season. Looks like after having improved last week, we’ve now regressed again. What a rollercoaster ride of a season.
How could we manage to be worse than what I thought was as bad as it could get?

We truly are the worst team to support. All the big talk, but don’t deliver anything.

How could we manage to be worse than what I thought was as bad as it could get?

We truly are the worst team to support. All the big talk, but don’t deliver anything.

I remember everyone last season saying any manager could have had our squad 7th. Maybe people have woken up and had a good strong whiff of the coffee. We are, and were, terrible.

For all the idiots who blame the players but not the manager, lets have a look at our starting 11:

Pickford - England 1st team international

Coleman - ROI 1st team International

Keane - England squad international

Zouma - France squad international

Digne - France squad international

Gana - Senegal 1st team international

Gomes - Portugal squad international

Siggurdsson - Iceland 1st team international

Richarlison- Brazil squad international

Walcott - none

Tosun - Turkey 1st team international

Regularly used Squad players:

Mina - columbia 1st team international
Bernard - none
Lookman - england under 21 intentional
DCL - england under 21 international
Kenny - england under 21 intentional

Now go through other clubs around us and I bet they cant boast that. Yes we aint great however a tactically sound manager could have us on a much better run than what we are and easily have us good for 7th.

Sadly Silva has pulled the wool over fans eyes with this "im working with league one level quality walways me" and the red echo and local journos are a disgrace for not tearing this fraud to shreds.

For all the idiots who blame the players but not the manager, lets have a look at our starting 11:

Pickford - England 1st team international

Coleman - ROI 1st team International

Keane - England squad international

Zouma - France squad international

Digne - France squad international

Gana - Senegal 1st team international

Gomes - Portugal squad international

Siggurdsson - Iceland 1st team international

Richarlison- Brazil squad international

Walcott - none

Tosun - Turkey 1st team international

Regularly used Squad players:

Mina - columbia 1st team international
Bernard - none
Lookman - england under 21 intentional
DCL - england under 21 international
Kenny - england under 21 intentional

Now go through other clubs around us and I bet they cant boast that. Yes we aint great however a tactically sound manager could have us on a much better run than what we are and easily have us good for 7th.

Sadly Silva has pulled the wool over fans eyes with this "im working with league one level quality walways me" and the red echo and local journos are a disgrace for not tearing this fraud to shreds.

I’ll say it again.

International caps don’t mean anything.

I’ll say it again.

International caps don’t mean anything.

But nations like Brazil, France, Portugal and England dont give them out to any old garbage.

Your telling me Watfords Gray , Deeney and Cathcart are miles ahead of us?

Or the Wolves side we outplayed with 10 men for nearly a full game?

Or West Ham with the likes of Noble and Cresswell in the side?

I'll repeat we aint great and are miles off top 6... but any half decent manager would have this side much higher/performing more consistently.

Hell even Fat Sam had us 6th in the form table and thats because we have a few decent players who just need proper coaching.

But nations like Brazil, France, Portugal and England dont give them out to any old garbage.

Your telling me Watfords Gray , Deeney and Cathcart are miles ahead of us?

Or the Wolves side we outplayed with 10 men for nearly a full game?

Or West Ham with the likes of Noble and Cresswell in the side?

I'll repeat we aint great and are miles off top 6... but any half decent manager would have this side much higher/performing more consistently.

Hell even Fat Sam had us 6th in the form table and thats because we have a few decent players who just need proper coaching.

Jo

Status
Not open for further replies.