Status
Not open for further replies.
I would agree there alright.

The bloke from Preston.

The guy from Wigan.

The chap from Southampton.

Old proverbial Big Sam.

The lad who was at Watford.

We don't exactly scour the globe for a manager.

Since Moyes its been flavour of the month appointments:

Martinez - flavour of the month after winning the FA Cup (regardless that he took Wigan down)

Koeman - flavour of the month after 1 good season at Saints

Silva - flavour of the month after about 8 good games with Watford

Absolutely criminal appointments.

He should come out and apologise for this disgraceful display too. Got it completely wrong and I said at half time, if things don't change it could be 6 or 7.

Absolutely suicidal to come out and try go toe-to-toe with Spurs.

Midway into the season and I don’t see us improve anything from start of the season. Everything is predictable and whatever flaws we have continue to exist. I don’t see him as a progressive manager. He’s just stagnant and incapable of pushing us to the next level.

Just heard the stat that we are a now going to be a point worse off than this time last season. That is actually beyond a joke given everything we have spent and the start we had last season. I know we won't go down and I know I am probably over-reacting, but it just feels like different year, same old [Poor language removed]. Merry Christmas everyone and oh how I wish it was still 1987

How on earth am I seeing people genuinely calling for him to be sacked after that?

Sure he's not blameless. But sacking managers won't stop our players from making individual errors and it won't suddenly make them good enough to challenge for silverware. Judge him after another 2 windows.

Crap coaching leads to mistakes.

Martinez for example always has sides that let in soft goals regardless of the quality of players.

Status
Not open for further replies.