• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think Everton are going to beat any of Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal and Spurs away from home yes or no? Don’t deflect the question.

Well it’s football so obviously it could happen. Why aren’t Chelsea and Arsenal beatable? Don’t respond with “because we couldn’t beat Huddersfield” because I’ve just explained why that’s a nonsense argument.

Well it’s football so obviously it could happen. Why aren’t Chelsea and Arsenal beatable? Don’t respond with “because we couldn’t beat Huddersfield” because I’ve just explained why that’s a nonsense argument.

What makes you believe they are beatable given how poor this team preformed this season other than anything COULD happen in football. Yea Silva COULD win the Premier League next season. xxxx COULD become the next Everton manager.

Anything COULD happen. But what’s the possibility? I don’t think beating a top 6 team mean the club gain more than beating the like in Huddersfield. It’s 3 points nothing more nothing less.

What makes you believe they are beatable given how poor this team preformed this season other than anything COULD happen in football. Yea Silva COULD win the Premier League next season. xxxx COULD become the next Everton manager.

Anything COULD happen. But what’s the possibility? I don’t think beating a top 6 team mean the club gain more than beating the like in Huddersfield. It’s 3 points nothing more nothing less.

So you want him sacked purely cos he didnt beat Huddersfield at home?

So you want him sacked purely cos he didnt beat Huddersfield at home?
It’s the overall performances and results. Unless something dramatically change in the remaining 8 games.

People just made up stuff and accused others saying that. You really are odd. Just like you believe Besic is class.

I’m not saying there’s a high possibility of it happening, but you’re completely writing off the possibility based on the fact we didn’t beat a worse team 6 months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.