• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not saying there’s a high possibility of it happening, but you’re completely writing off the possibility based on the fact we didn’t beat a worse team 6 months ago.

I said that based on the past records. It’s extremely rare to beat them. The possibility is very slim. The possibility of beating those are higher is the time when this team is able to beat the lesser teams first and foremost. I don’t see that this season.

Do you see an improvement in these 6 months? I don’t. If you said a draw maybe but beating them...yea anything COULD happen though. COULD.

He needs to win 4 of the last 8 games just to equal last seasons points tally and lets be honest we were absolutely crud last season. He is going to need to win minimum 5 out of 8 just to do a tiny bit better than last season and can anyone honestly see that happening? 4 of the last 8 games are against the top 6.

Would love to win all 8 of them but i wouldn't be surprised if we didn't win any of them at all and anything less than 4 wins and we have gone backwards from a dreadful season consisting of Koeman, Unsworth and Allardyce.

Cant see him getting another season after this one but lets wait and see what happens.

He needs to win 4 of the last 8 games just to equal last seasons points tally and lets be honest we were absolutely crud last season. He is going to need to win minimum 5 out of 8 just to do a tiny bit better than last season and can anyone honestly see that happening? 4 of the last 8 games are against the top 6.

Would love to win all 8 of them but i wouldn't be surprised if we didn't win any of them at all and anything less than 4 wins and we have gone backwards from a dreadful season consisting of Koeman, Unsworth and Allardyce.

Cant see him getting another season after this one but lets wait and see what happens.
It's been an absolute horror show of a season

It shows had bad we are, when my mum (whose a blue) herself asks me if we think we’ll win on any given weekend and I reply ‘No’. Doesn’t matter if they’re top, middle or bottom of the league, I have zero confidence in us winning. Big changes needed this summer, in personnel and mindset of the club and it’s staff.

It shows had bad we are, when my mum (whose a blue) herself asks me if we think we’ll win on any given weekend and I reply ‘No’. Doesn’t matter if they’re top, middle or bottom of the league, I have zero confidence in us winning. Big changes needed this summer, in personnel and mindset of the club and it’s staff.
Putting the blues in The Blues!

We have 4 pretty big games to come, now granted the season is over and they mean nothing in the grand scheme, but lets say he wins all 4!!! He wont of course, but if he wins 1 or 2, it would maybe give us something at least.

Or course no matter what he does from this point on some people only have "MILLWALL, WATFORD, HULL" in their heads so hes never gonna get some people back, but then I just think, what do we actually have to lose by giving him the first few months of next season? Its not like we have some sort of progress to keep hold off, we have done utterly zip for the last 30 years, what does another season matter? Yano.
The managers that would be available in the summer.

I do not want another Allardyce scramble situation come October.

I've heard Brands likes his style of play
See Brands might like a mangers style of play, inc Silvas, but he might have a manager who can impliment it better in mind.
But also a good manager needs a good plan B, or a C to go to, that's what we need.
There's plenty of Bielsa's around, having one style of play is no longer good enough

Should’ve been looking forward to trying to book a place at Wembley this weekend at Goodison. Only the mighty Wimbledon and Brighton stood in our way.

You’re a joke, Marco.
Looking at the top 6 all still in Europe, shows how good they are, which means taking cups serious is so important. That Southampton game, in a season full of lows, was one of the lowest points, along with the marking at the mighty Millwall

Status
Not open for further replies.