• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Obviously. Settled manager, tactically sound, brought international and champions league players in, clear plan.

Won't be the same for them next season. But I can't see why Silva can't do the same. See if he can.
Because they have a better manager. Not just in terms of England, but career wise.

Your sarcastic “great opinion” jibe ignores the fact that I included facts in my post, namely that Silva has had the most goals conceded from set pieces each season he’s been in the premier league. That is not my opinion - they’re the facts, I’m afraid.

Being better than the 2017/18 Everton side defensively is NOT a barometer on which to measure defensive organisational skills.

If you think that’s how you measure success, then there’s nothing down for us mate.
A more accurate sample would be to compare Allerdyce’s statistics with Silva’s.

Really?

Both have hardly stayed at a club longer than a season but Silva has won more trophies.
Santo was La Liga manager of the month three times while at Valencia. Got them fourth in La Liga as well. Did well with a diddy team in Portugal as well, and has managed Porto.

He has also won the Championship, while the closest Silva has to that is relegating Hull.

Status
Not open for further replies.