• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a massive overreaction. Let just say we got the 3rd goal and went 3 nil up and won today. Everyone would be saying that Silva is sound and would be looking forward to next season under him as we played some really good football today until they got one back.

He's an inexperienced manager who doesn't know how to see games out properly. And he does have other faults as well. The fact is he has a lot of learning to do. We don't really have the time and patience as a club to see that through. Let's be honest, in many ways he's worse than Martinez.

On the other hand though, Do you think Spurs fans are complaining about Pochettino about the way they crumbled against Southampton today?

Well let him go gain that “experience” elsewhere.

EFC is not a training school for aspiring managers.

You point succinctly to the reason the bugger should never have been brought into this club in t’ first place.....

And no.....he is not “in many ways worse than Martinez”.

He is “worse” than Bobby in every conceivable way.

In fact, I would say he is even worse than Koeman....and that is saying something.

BUT WHAT ABOUT AMBISHUN

giphy.gif

Wolves are literally better than us aren’t they?

Obviously. Settled manager, tactically sound, brought international and champions league players in, clear plan.

Won't be the same for them next season. But I can't see why Silva can't do the same. See if he can.

Can't be a team in European football more overrated than Wolves this season.
Agreed. They sit back, play well together - most have been together for at least a year and Nuno has as well - and make very good decisions when they have the ball. But they don't have the ball too often.

THAT BEING SAID, they at least have some character and intelligence.

But they will be interesting to watch going forward. They bought Johnny this January and they'll have to sort out CF as Raul Jimenez is only on loan and well, Benefica isn't going to let them take him for a little fee.

your the one on the crusade. your Silvas biggest advocate, id say ONLY advocate at the moment as the other voiciferous ones like @Connor go missing after every defeat... meaning they aren't on here very often!

Stop ya nonsense tithead, I wasn't about yesterday as I was busy with work - I've been on here plenty defending him after defeats.

Yesterday was awful, yeah - no real getting away from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.