• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

You think we’d be above Chelsea in the league if only we’d have kept our second choice goalkeeper?

What are you chatting mate. The whole team has been way below standard and the manager and players are all to blame in this disastrous season.
Yes I do. THAT'S how catastrophic Pickford has been.

Tell me I'm wrong.

I think i'll be winning even after 500 votes ….
You will...and the you'll be losing after the next Everton win when all the fickle fans switch sides again.

I dont know why you bother with this crusade. It wont work. Silva will be here this time next season.

Your wrong. That's absolute nonsense even for you
How many points did we lose in the post Anfield derby slump when Pickford deflated the whole squad?

How many errors leading to goals has there been from Pickford with points lost?

I'd say 10 points lost is very conservative. More like 15-20 points lost, directly or indirectly down to the clown.

You will...and the you'll be losing after the next Everton win when all the fickle fans switch sides again.

I dont know why you bother with this crusade. It wont work. Silva will be here this time next season.
your the one on the crusade. your Silvas biggest advocate, id say ONLY advocate at the moment as the other voiciferous ones like @Connor go missing after every defeat... meaning they aren't on here very often!

How many points did we lose in the post Anfield derby slump when Pickford deflated the whole squad?

How many errors leading to goals has there been from Pickford with points lost?

I'd say 10 points lost is very conservative. More like 15-20 points lost, directly or indirectly down to the clown.

He's cost us points like but 15-20 hahahahahahahahahag

I like the way you start with games we know he's lost us points ( derby and yesterday ) then instead of backing your point up further by naming for games you just say and another 15-20 because your out of games

Status
Not open for further replies.