• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless the board have got someone available now then he won’t be sacked. They would also look very stupid for employing another failure,so I think he will be given until the end of the year to improve.
If,or when,he is sacked who do we get? Another flavour of the month,no thanks.Another old hand on their 6 th or 7th club,no thanks. We need someone who is used to winning trophies either as a player or a manager. I don’t care what their name or club links are just appoint a winner.

It’s written on the wall. Just get rid now or in May.

wins against cardiff, huddersfield and bourmouth what else in his last 12 games. He is surely worth keeping if we want to go down

Unless the board have got someone available now then he won’t be sacked. They would also look very stupid for employing another failure,so I think he will be given until the end of the year to improve.
If,or when,he is sacked who do we get? Another flavour of the month,no thanks.Another old hand on their 6 th or 7th club,no thanks. We need someone who is used to winning trophies either as a player or a manager. I don’t care what their name or club links are just appoint a winner.

Spot on mate. Get a winner who will drag this club out of the hole its been in while appointing managers not fit to get us where we should be. Don't care if its Rafael or any other league, champions league, trophy winner.

We can blame the players all we want, Much as they are to blame if you can't game manage a 2-0 lead with about 30 minutes left against a POOR team like Newcastle what hope do we have in this manager?
This is probably the worst defeat all season for me.

If Robles had stayed we'd be 10 points better off...and Robles was just a perfunctory PL GK.

You think we’d be above Chelsea in the league if only we’d have kept our second choice goalkeeper?

What are you chatting mate. The whole team has been way below standard and the manager and players are all to blame in this disastrous season.

We can blame the players all we want, Much as they are to blame if you can't game manage a 2-0 lead with about 30 minutes left against a POOR team like Newcastle what hope do we have in this manager?
This is probably the worst defeat all season for me.
Only the second time in our history we’ve lost from being two nil up at half time. It’s the worst result in years

Status
Not open for further replies.