• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just stop appointing cheap mid table flavour of the month managers, and think big and show some ambition.Let's start acting like the big club we actually are for a change.I came across this post on facebook.I fully agree with the sentiment.

Performances and the whole season in general have not been good enough. Money to spend and nobody with the faintest idea of how to spend it wisely. We need a manager with a winning pedigree and titles under his belt, someone who can put out a side and tactics that can win matches and give the cash paying fans something to cheer about again

Any decent manager would have this lot sitting comfortably at 7th even without a striker...

Unfortunately, they wouldn’t. With Pickford playing so poorly, with Coleman / Kenny also playing poorly, with no legit defensive options in central midfield or any athleticism at all, very few could finish 7th with this team. Other teams have gotten better. We have soooo many holes. I trust in Brands, but this is going to take time.

Unfortunately, they wouldn’t. With Pickford playing so poorly, with Coleman / Kenny also playing poorly, with no legit defensive options in central midfield or any athleticism at all, very few could finish 7th with this team. Other teams have gotten better. We have soooo many holes. I trust in Brands, but this is going to take time.
In Fat Sam’s time here, he had us 6th in the form table. Silva isn’t on the same managerial level as Sam effin Allardyce.

He needs booting out of this club. He’s the worst manager we have had for decades. The threat of relegation is real in the coming seasons, if we allow this fraud to sink his claws any deeper into this club.

He won less games and points than BFS with a better squad. That’s tell you something. His win rate is in low 30s. Martinez had been given time it does not mean he is going to turn around. You has a rubbish win rate in your CV that won’t change.
His win percentage in English football is remarkably consistent!

In Fat Sam’s time here, he had us 6th in the form table. Silva isn’t on the same managerial level as Sam effin Allardyce.

He needs booting out of this club. He’s the worst manager we have had for decades. The threat of relegation is real in the coming seasons, if we allow this fraud to sink his claws any deeper into this club.
Yeah, but as many people are loathe to admit, Sam Allerdyce is a good manager. David Moyes is also a very good football manager, but the way people go on you would think they are buffoons who just happened to get lucky. Dinosaurs, etc etc. Funny how both have better records than most of the “exciting” and “progressive” managers.

No. Sam was terrible in every way. If Pickford was playing the way he is now, we’d have been relegated. Easy. Our defense last year was atrocious and we generated nothing. Sam had an easy schedule, spent 50M in January, had no cup worries, got everyone back from injury, and got us from 2 points out of 9th to 8th. And he was lucky as hell to get there. This team is frustrating, but MUCH better.

Yeah, but as many people are loathe to admit, Sam Allerdyce is a good manager. David Moyes is also a very good football manager, but the way people go on you would think they are buffoons who just happened to get lucky. Dinosaurs, etc etc. Funny how both have better records than most of the “exciting” and “progressive” managers.
I think Allardyce is a good manager, but he isn’t right for a club who wanted to be more than just mid-table, same with Moyes. Allardyce’s arrogance also makes him a horrible person to endure.

They don’t have the something extra to push you further. We seen that when Moyes went to Man Utd.

Needless to say, though, I’d have both of them here over the current clown in charge.

Pickford really deteriorated on his watch...I bet Silva even scared to talk to him...

I think Allardyce is a good manager, but he isn’t right for a club who wanted to be more than just mid-table, same with Moyes. Allardyce’s arrogance also makes him a horrible person to endure.

They don’t have the something extra to push you further. We seen that when Moyes went to Man Utd.

Needless to say, though, I’d have both of them here over the current clown in charge.
True - their glass ceiling is higher than ours at the moment!

He’s not a good manager in any way, shape, or form. Which is why he doesn’t have a job right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.