• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ideally, the club will be identifying potential replacements while he limps along until the end of season, but I imagine he's a home hiding away from Unsworth taking over for the final two months.

I'm happy to admit that I was wrong to think that he was a victim of circumstances at Hull and Watford. His tenure here has been nothing short of pathetic.

Ideally, the club will be identifying potential replacements while he limps along until the end of season, but I imagine he's a home hiding away from Unsworth taking over for the final two months.

I'm happy to admit that I was wrong to think that he was a victim of circumstances at Hull and Watford. His tenure here has been nothing short of pathetic.
100% correct, I reckon Moyes could waiting in the wings. Not ideal by a long shot but I’d prefer him to be manager that the clueless one we have.

But it would be back to the same again, giving a new manager the summer to sort out a team from just seeing them train and a few friendlies, 8 odd games now would help a new manager no end. I bet Rodgers will start of great next season.
Mate I would of sacked him after Millwall, so after that and other things I cannot see it happening before the end of the season.

Mate I would of sacked him after Millwall, so after that and other things I cannot see it happening before the end of the season.
Same here, I think the only reason he is still here is because our previous managers haven’t lasted long, so the board wants to take the approach of giving silva longer, but he’s showing nothing at all that he’s fit for the job, actually it’s like he’s trying to get sacked.

It seems to be a pattern with his teams capitulating. Remember his Watford team was the one we came back to beat?!
Also he plays an open style that puts pressure on our defensive players when they aren't mentally strong enough. Finally even when he stumbled on a formula with Morgan shielding the back four he moves away from it. I just simply don't think he is up to the job. Giving him more time won't make much difference in my view.

Relegation with Hull, and Watford were in freefall under him.I think when you hire a lower end of the table manager, then don't be surprised if you do find yourself residing in the 11th to 12th place zone of nowhereness and mediocrity.At any of the other big clubs in this league this wouldn't be tolerated.The aim was to compete for a top six place, and Silva has fallen well short of the mark on that front.

Status
Not open for further replies.