• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The England World Cup run didn’t help, he got to big for his boots and still thinks he’s the bees knees and he’s not.

Maybe this is why he keeps booting it straight into touch?

Another manager will immediately ship out not only the 2016-18 signings, as well as any left over from Martinez & Moyes, but also probably not want to work with the 6 new signings from Silva, so we are again looking at least 2 - 3 years at best before any success.

Isn’t this the point of having a DOF so any management transition should be easier with a clear continuity in recruiting and playing style?

Fwiw Silva wasn’t my first choice and thought he should have gone after the Millwall debacle but barring a couple of wallopings before the end of the season, I think he’ll be given the summer.

Judgement will be next season with a couple more key signings if a marked improvement is not made I’m confident the axe will fall and P45’s will be served.

Isn’t this the point of having a DOF so any management transition should be easier with a clear continuity in recruiting and playing style?

Fwiw Silva wasn’t my first choice and thought he should have gone after the Millwall debacle but barring a couple of wallopings before the end of the season, I think he’ll be given the summer.

Judgement will be next season with a couple more key signings if a marked improvement is not made I’m confident the axe will fall and P45’s will be served.

He won’t change his stubborn in the crap defending setup. Much like you can’t change Martinez to do tippy tappy or BFS with the hoof ball.

I know a few have this view, but I cant understand why you want to gamble with him failing again next year, wasting another season. Then at Xmas time your looking for a fire fighter and then another the following season.

If he doesnt have the 100% backing of the board he has to go, we have to get it right for next season not willing to waste it on someone who has not proven he is worthy.

I know a few have this view, but I cant understand why you want to gamble with him failing again next year, wasting another season. Then at Xmas time your looking for a fire fighter and then another the following season.

If he doesnt have the 100% backing of the board he has to go, we have to get it right for next season not willing to waste it on someone who has not proven he is worthy.

As I said above, I thought he should of gone after Millwall.

Last edited:

#Progress

Progress starts next season.

Yesterday’s game sums up our season in 90 minutes. First half impressive excited, good football,high energy!! second half abysmal, collective and individual errors everywhere, no leadership on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.