• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be surprised if we manage to finish in the top half in all honesty. This season was always going to be a write off because of the amount of rebuilding that needs to be done but no decent manager would've taken us through such a wretched run like we have been under this fella. Koeman and Martinez got both got chopped for similar levels of form but even those two had the odd massive win or breathtaking performance to their credit. Allardyce was let go even though he was the most stable manager we'd had since Moyes.

Even a victory on Sunday won't make me into a believer of this fella. Really not convinced he's got anything special about him and can only see his reign ending acrimoniously whenever it eventually happens.

I'll be surprised if we managed to finish in the top half in all honesty. This season was always going to be a write off because of the amount of rebuilding that needs to be done but no decent manager would've taken us through such a wretched run like we have been under this fella. Koeman and Martinez got both got chopped for similar levels of form but even those two had the odd massive win or breathtaking performance to their credit. Allardyce was let go even though he was the most stable manager we'd had since Moyes.

Even a victory on Sunday won't make me into a believer of this fella. Really not convinced he's got anything special about him and can only see his reign ending acrimoniously whenever it eventually happens.
He's yet to beat a top half team

That tells us everything about where we will end up under him

The bottom half

He's yet to beat a top half team

That tells us everything about where we will end up under him

The bottom half

The only performances I can think of so far where I've been genuinely impressed by him and us this season was Burnley away and Anfield. Other than that he's had nothing to hang his hat on really. Beating relegation fodder sides and matching the possible title winners for 95 minutes before somehow finding a way to still lose.

I've been proven wrong loads of times, maybe this will be another case. But I really don't think so.

I'll be surprised if we manage to finish in the top half in all honesty. This season was always going to be a write off because of the amount of rebuilding that needs to be done but no decent manager would've taken us through such a wretched run like we have been under this fella. Koeman and Martinez got both got chopped for similar levels of form but even those two had the odd massive win or breathtaking performance to their credit. Allardyce was let go even though he was the most stable manager we'd had since Moyes.

In Silva I see the personality and brain of a car salesman on a bad run. Mortgage looming, no decent new models, no finance deals. He's got his eye on the new KIA garage up the road,, fresh start n'all.

He's the type of guy who sets up with a new missus every coupla years and expects his kids to be fine.

Mumbling failed cheating car salesman.

The views expressed here are my own and admittedly non- football related.

No offence but posts like this are embarassing mate.

Why not just enjoy the win instead of looking to score points over other fans?

Everyone is glad we won tonight. Does it change my opinion on Silva? No I still think he's a poor manager and we'll lose more than we'll win over the next 10 games and finish around 10th/11th.

Is that acceptable? No but it is what it is until the ownership show some ambition.

Hmmmm

I doubt anyone is obsessed with you mate :Blink: but when you post obsessively and spam many threads with negative opinions then expect a reaction especially when we win. Same way we expect double the spam from yourself when we lose.

In the mean time, back under your rock let us enjoy our 3 points, 3 goals and clean sheet before fate deals us a cruel blow against the RS!

Ha maybe go through all my posts and you'll see the same people commenting on them regardless of what im saying.

I made a post about transfers and had people coming in with personal insults etc for no reason.

As I've said I dont care I wake up with a smile on my face everyday, its those who seem to genuinely be annoyed on an internet forum when they could just scroll over said posts or put me on ignore who I genuinely worry about for their own mental health.

They are the internet equivalent of the bigot down the pub who instead of focusing on their own life do nothing but moan about everyone else for not looking, thinking and acting the same as them.

Status
Not open for further replies.