• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not sure what we've worked on in 17 days. Still had massive passages of play where we were awful, still suspect at the back.

One thing we have worked on which would have took about two minutes if those 17 days ( but is a good thing ) is we left Walcott up top during set plays which gave us an outball a couple of times and kept the opposition occupied.

That was a massive win for him make no mistake about that.

A win on Sunday would buy him a whole lot of time and patience

No offence but posts like this are embarassing mate.

Why not just enjoy the win instead of looking to score points over other fans?

Everyone is glad we won tonight. Does it change my opinion on Silva? No I still think he's a poor manager and we'll lose more than we'll win over the next 10 games and finish around 10th/11th.

Is that acceptable? No but it is what it is until the ownership show some ambition.
J'accepte as the French say. I would cheerfully accept 9th/10th at the way this season has turned.

Says the bloke who spends 50% of his forum time stalking my every move.

Who follows my actual account

Who is busy telling me to enjoy the win tonight... whilst not listening to your own advice.

To anyone outside of your forum posse you come across as a bit obsessed mate.

If im obsessed with Silva you and others are obsessed with ForeverBlue92! The difference is Silva is EFC manager im just one fan on an internet forum.

Either let me be or whip me on ignore. I dont get why you and others get so riled up by another poster who literally never responds to your posts... cant be good for your mental health.
I doubt anyone is obsessed with you mate :Blink: but when you post obsessively and spam many threads with negative opinions then expect a reaction especially when we win. Same way we expect double the spam from yourself when we lose.

In the mean time, back under your rock let us enjoy our 3 points, 3 goals and clean sheet before fate deals us a cruel blow against the RS!

Status
Not open for further replies.