• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy a win you oddball. We don’t get many these days so have a day off.

Says the bloke who spends 50% of his forum time stalking my every move.

Who follows my actual account

Who is busy telling me to enjoy the win tonight... whilst not listening to your own advice.

To anyone outside of your forum posse you come across as a bit obsessed mate.

If im obsessed with Silva you and others are obsessed with ForeverBlue92! The difference is Silva is EFC manager im just one fan on an internet forum.

Either let me be or whip me on ignore. I dont get why you and others get so riled up by another poster who literally never responds to your posts... cant be good for your mental health.

The lads who were "haunted by relegation", or maybe pretending to be, will probably not be heard of again. . No, come on let us hear from you.

The fact we went into tonights game knowing a defeat would have made it uncomfortable for the rest of the season says something.
I was def looking over the shoulder. With good reason as we have been awful and i dont think it was that mad to think we could have got sucked into it.
Won tonight but im here to say it changes very little with silva.

Says the bloke who spends 50% of his forum time stalking my every move.

Who follows my actual account

Who is busy telling me to enjoy the win tonight... whilst not listening to your own advice.

To anyone outside of your forum posse you come across as a bit obsessed mate.

If im obsessed with Silva you and others are obsessed with ForeverBlue92! The difference is Silva is EFC manager im just one fan on an internet forum.

Either let me be or whip me on ignore. I dont get why you and others get so riled up by another poster who literally never responds to your posts... cant be good for your mental health.

Night mate.

The lads who were "haunted by relegation", or maybe pretending to be, will probably not be heard of again. . No, come on let us hear from you.

No offence but posts like this are embarassing mate.

Why not just enjoy the win instead of looking to score points over other fans?

Everyone is glad we won tonight. Does it change my opinion on Silva? No I still think he's a poor manager and we'll lose more than we'll win over the next 10 games and finish around 10th/11th.

Is that acceptable? No but it is what it is until the ownership show some ambition.

Status
Not open for further replies.