• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im feeling that too.

I’ll certainly feel much better if we do to them what we did to Burnley. Which feels like the weirdest result of the season for any club this season now.
Burnley were proper proper bad like. Probably the worst 30 mins I’ve ever seen from a PL team

Don't understand our away form, it has to change...

Marco does need to salvage our season...

Why not start at Cardiff, then win the derby that would be a great start...

One of the broadsheets talked of Marco’s disappearing confidence/mojo. I think they were understating his emotionally straitened circumstances.
The man has been strip-mined of any joie de vivre around football. Everton has hollowed him out. Get rid of this husk of a man...
Everton needs a new manager to ruin...

Don't understand our away form, it has to change...

Marco does need to salvage our season...

Why not start at Cardiff, then win the derby that would be a great start...
Because that would mean starting with a clean sheet at all costs..

He literally doesn't have a clue how..

One of the broadsheets talked of Marco’s disappearing confidence/mojo. I think they were understating his emotionally straitened circumstances.
The man has been strip-mined of any joie de vivre around football. Everton has hollowed him out. Get rid of this husk of a man...
Everton needs a new manager to ruin...
Mate. Leave the words to @magicjuan

Decent Europa runs, decent FA cup runs, purchases / loans made (lescott, Cahill, explain, Arteta, jags, Baines, Coleman, yak, distin etc) played for years, made us profit. CL qualification rounds, seriously!

He did it on nothing, and improved players like carsley and was a bit unlucky on Gibson.

I get his dour outlook sometimes felt like lack of ambition, but he drove a club with relatively a quarter of what we're wasting now, much further. His legacy in that grit, organisation and quality (especially defence) was enough for a team led by Martinez (defensive no- mark), with the addition of Lukaku to a points tally that in other years would be CL outright.

He's available, he has the qualities to rebuild what has drained from the club since he left.

What are we prioritising otherwise? A faddish splurge on overseas players. I can't see what culture as a team and club we're building that's preferable (whilst also demonstrably inferior on the pitch).

I'm Not saying his jobbing around sociedad, Sunderland and West ham was great.

But what he did here was, and that mantle has been taken up by Leicester, Watford, Bournemouth who with a greater mix of longer serving players and a greater% of British and home grown players are better performing, more successful clubs than Everton. Commercially, too.

Food for thought.

I think we have a touch of the Newcastle and Villa about us. Too big to get in trouble? Once that culture of' acceptable' takes hold, compromise is everywhere.

I don't recognise the values I saw and heard at Goodison under Moyes. If mosh were to reassess we are VERY vulnerable.
Agree - doubt the Mosh man would allow it though. He is a Poundland Abramovich.

Royle was better than Moyes ,surely.
He actually won something , for one thing.
Plus he never disrespected us.
Depends. Purely on that one metric yes, but Moyes transformed and modernized the club. The fact he did it while on a ridiculously low budget is impressive. Moyes had CL spot, beat off the like of O’Neill at Villa, found cheap gems like Arteta, made us best of the rest, etc. I imagine big Joe would say Moyes did a better job on the whole.

Exactly, many talk about giving him time and bring in his players. The correct interpretation is if he can’t bring the best out of what we have, the next level of players he needs will cost 80m each. It’s just pure fantasy we can get to such level of spending next summer. The dreaded level of incompetency will repeats itself next season

Silva needs high quality players to make himself a half decent manager, he’s not the manager who brings the best out of decent players. Exactly the opposite type of manager we should stick to.
To be fair to Silva that’s probably 99% of managers at this level.

Status
Not open for further replies.