• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I would agree, but not enough players winning to battle, thats my opinion.

No 1 is you win your battle, No 2, you provide the foundation to express your quality, No 3. You execute your quality.

A team full of Messi would get relegated.

Just recently City tanked over Dec when Fernandinho was injured, there is no quality if you dont win the battle first and formost.

We dont have those players.

I don’t agree. Fat Sam can get a worse team beating average sides at home in most occasions and not losing to dross. When we can’t do this, Silva is in trouble, in particular he turns the defence to Martinez alike.

I can't see us winning either game but I could see us losing both.
If that happens I would be very suprised if Moshiri took no action.

Imagine we fail to win one of these upcoming games......and frankly, it is harder to umagine us winning one :( .....then City come along next midweek and do a Spurs on us.

And after City.....we go to Watford :)

Those fans down there will give him a right roasting after the finish lol @ him

Recruitment is going to be interesting seeing that Everton seem to want to buy quality, which usually means big price tag , no respect , no desire and no accountability. I would prefer we kept the cheque book shut and picked a few leaders from the lower divisions to shame these show ponies into upping their game.

Thats cool mate, im not trying to win hearts and minds.

I respectfully disagree also.

Yea I understood. Anyway, we all just hope the manager can turn this around because this means Everton win games. He gets till May to prove he is up to the job.

Recruitment is going to be interesting seeing that Everton seem to want to buy quality, which usually means big price tag , no respect , no desire and no accountability. I would prefer we kept the cheque book shut and picked a few leaders from the lower divisions to shame these show ponies into upping their game.

Just my opinion and I'm basing it off Brands and Silva saying that we need to lower the wage structure and we're not buying in Janurary unless we sell someone but I think the days of big spending is over. You can blame Koeman for that. We went for the quick fix but I can see us now going to our academy for players and then looking for bargains. Maybe spend a little extra on some real quality. In fairness, I wouldn't mind if we based the club off PSV and Ajax's model of using the academy and selling off our best young players for a premium at least until we're playing Champions League at a regular basis.

Just my opinion and I'm basing it off Brands and Silva saying that we need to lower the wage structure and we're not buying in Janurary unless we sell someone but I think the days of big spending is over. You can blame Koeman for that. We went for the quick fix but I can see us now going to our academy for players and then looking for bargains. Maybe spend a little extra on some real quality. In fairness, I wouldn't mind if we based the club off PSV and Ajax's model of using the academy and selling off our best young players for a premium at least until we're playing Champions League at a regular basis.

I get you and spending didn’t always bring performance/ results. This club needs its old identity back, the crowd are quiet and why wouldn’t they be be , they hardly see a tackle, a shot or anything that gets them out of their seats. I want to see a uk manager prowling the touchline, a few crunching tackles in the space of a minute and the old lady will start rocking. Why don’t the owners understand what makes Everton tick.

I get you and spending didn’t always bring performance/ results. This club needs its old identity back, the crowd are quiet and why wouldn’t they be be , they hardly see a tackle, a shot or anything that gets them out of their seats. I want to see a uk manager prowling the touchline, a few crunching tackles in the space of a minute and the old lady will start rocking. Why don’t the owners understand what makes Everton tick.

The minimum we ask for is effort. It goes a long way with us fans. We could do with mixing some grit and determination within the team. Sadly, their not up for it.

The amount of excuses being afforded to Silva indicates that expectations are much lower than what they were under Moyes and Martinez.

Never rated Martinez and was getting tired of Moyes towards the end but they'd have loved to of had the squad we have now ...but Silva needs time. Really? Chelsea have sacked managers who've won them the league and Champions League. I think the only reason I can't be bothered with having him gone now (unless we lose the next few games) is manager fatigue. Moshiri must feel the same way. Lucky, Marco.

Status
Not open for further replies.