Marcelo Gallardo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats it say on his wiki? Anyone a screen?

Here you go Lmao lol

i'm pretty sure something similar happened when koeman was sacked...random names popping up in the betting

I seem to remember that Favre and one or two others appeared then fell off...we all thought it was some weird punts but then later it was revealed those managers had spoken with us.

Could be weve spoken to Gallardo and someones witnessed it and put their pocket money on it...and its chinese whisper bets.

i'm currently enjoying working it which is/was worse, seeing the worst football we have ever played or being in the worst position relative to liverpool as we are at the moment.

It`s a tough one :

No shots on goal > draw

Loads of shots on goal > can`t score and lose in the 95th minute.

I`m afraid I can`t help Neil.

Is there any truth to this or just rumours ? 6/5 fav with bookies but silva was 1/12 to be first sacked and still here so not sure about the bookies anymore

Seems peculiar...whens the last time the odds came down for a new manager who didnt get the job...happens alot? Nowhere to favourite?

All the time Zat, all the time.

Just shows that the bookies have no clue and the market is driven by speculative bets. They only need to be standing a £20 bet at 100/1 like this for them to fold the odds so they don't have any increased liability.

If they knew who was getting a job, they wouldn't accept any money on that person. That's how they work.

We wanted Pereira and we got Wigan’s manager

We wanted Emery and we got Southampton’s manager

We wanted Foncesca and got Watford’s

4th time lucky the boys

Status
Not open for further replies.