Marcelo Gallardo

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the big clubs get no pre-season at all?
The Argentine season and the Copa group stage end around mid April so the preseason is in the June/July range. Brazil has both seasons end in December so they do preseason in the February range I believe. It's weird.

Just means that loads of people are betting on him really. Hardly anything on the interwebs connecting him to Everton so not sure if there is anything in it other than loads of betting. Would love there to be something in it though mind.

Check out his Wiki page!

Big Gary, from the Red Lion has just stuck a fiver on him.

That’s what’s sent the odds tumbling.
Just means that loads of people are betting on him really. Hardly anything on the interwebs connecting him to Everton so not sure if there is anything in it other than loads of betting. Would love there to be something in it though mind.

Its been from early AM Asia time gradually shortening throughout the day. Seems like quite a lot of people must have put money down over 15 ish hours...

Its us talking jarg all day.

Seems peculiar...whens the last time the odds came down for a new manager who didnt get the job...happens alot? Nowhere to favourite?

Hes my choice so fingers crossed...

8/11 now
@Yorkie89 has defo put the rest of his Mrs housekeeping money on this now.
She gunna be p'd off :D

Yeah its tumbling...was just 5/4 not long ago.

Its been from early AM Asia time gradually shortening throughout the day. Seems like quite a lot of people must have put money down over 15 ish hours...

Seems peculiar...whens the last time the odds came down for a new manager who didnt get the job...happens alot? Nowhere to favourite?

Hes my choice so fingers crossed...

Yeah its tumbling...was just 5/4 not long ago.

i'm pretty sure something similar happened when koeman was sacked...random names popping up in the betting

Status
Not open for further replies.