2020/21 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely don't think there is anything more to it than he has to follow quarantine rules because he was back home in Holland during the summer. Pre-season starts in 4 days so they weren't going to delay formalities like photo shoots just to let the DOF's isolation period end.
He can work from home to do the transfer dealings so i see no issue with that. Maybe he was in NL to talk to PSV about Dumfries, but i also read he was over to see his new grandson.

Should resign. It was disrespectful from Moshiri and Usmanov.

He can work from home to do the transfer dealings so i see no issue with that. Maybe he was in NL to talk to PSV about Dumfries, but i also read he was over to see his new grandson.
Hardly beyond the realms of possibility that he was doing both?

Generally reliable reports have him over there on business. I've only seen the grandson shouts on here, but even if true, if you were travelling to near your home for work and had a new grandkid, wouldn't you drop by and see them?

I still have yet to meet an Evertonian in person who actually rates Brands, he has only brought in dross & that cannot be overstated.
Why does he walk on water for some of you on here? Are you simply lost in the sauce & will immediately snap back to reality once he is inevitably let go?

Which team do you support....

It was £35 million with a rising fee, could be £36 million for all we know but nobody is inflating his transfer fee here. Just stating a fact.

...cos it aint Everton lol

Even if that's the cause (you have yet to cite a source) that would still mean he will have cost the club £54 million potentially rising up to £60+ million when accounting for his wages.
That's just shameful business from Brands.
I mean, nor did you, but here you go

I mean, nor did you, but here you go

Your first link literally says £34 million. I rest my case.

Top trolling from Marcel here...
20210701_121439.jpg

This proces 100% proves he had no leadership role here, and that our DoF position is for transfer dealings only. He was not involved really in the recruitment, and Brands, rather than Moshiri, should have been the subject of that article 'Why we chose Benitez'

Status
Not open for further replies.