2020/21 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sporting director pictured with new management team.

I genuinely don't think there is anything more to it than he has to follow quarantine rules because he was back home in Holland during the summer. Pre-season starts in 4 days so they weren't going to delay formalities like photo shoots just to let the DOF's isolation period end.

I still have yet to meet an Evertonian in person who actually rates Brands, he has only brought in dross & that cannot be overstated.
Why does he walk on water for some of you on here? Are you simply lost in the sauce & will immediately snap back to reality once he is inevitably let go?

I still have yet to meet an Evertonian in person who actually rates Brands, he has only brought in dross & that cannot be overstated.
Why does he walk on water for some of you on here? Are you simply lost in the sauce & will immediately snap back to reality once he is inevitably let go?
He is an internet forum phenomena!

Who was a bigger disaster signing, Iwobi or Bernard? Because I distinctly remember Brands saying both of them could play as a #10 yet have never shown it.
I'll never understand why people keep falling for this guy's shenanigans, you don't put Bernard on £120k a week or sign Iwobi for £35+ million if you know ball.

I have no strong opinion either way (because, like everyone else on here, I have no idea about his remit, or how well he's allowed to do his job without interference/restriction), but that bit above is just not true.

Oh and also, it wasn't "£35m+". Honestly, his transfer fee goes up every time someone quotes it.

I have no strong opinion either way (because, like everyone else on here, I have no idea about his remit, or how well he's allowed to do his job without interference/restriction), but that bit above is just not true.

Oh and also, it wasn't "£35m+". Honestly, his transfer fee goes up every time someone quotes it.
It was £35 million with a rising fee, could be £36 million for all we know but nobody is inflating his transfer fee here. Just stating a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.