2020/21 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair @davek told us this months ago.

Oracula.

TBF, you didn't have to be Nostradamus:

• Player sales performance: couldn't sell soup to starving navvies - check
  • Paid the equivalent of the GDP of a small African nation for utter tat - check
  • Had the absolute piss ripped out of him over managerial appointments and sackings - check

The ripped skinny jeans wearing grandad should have been kicked out long ago.

• Paid the equivalent of the GDP of a small African nation for utter tat - check
  • Had the absolute piss ripped out of him over managerial appointments and sackings - check

Hahaha

You are being humble and demure now mate. I think your cover is blown. You had a good run.

The select few will keep the inside info confidential. ;)

You are being humble and demure now mate. I think your cover is blown. You had a good run.

The select few will keep the inside info confidential. ;)

I can be sage-like at times (well, loads of times). But Brands getting his cards was entirley predictable. Moshiri waiting for the divvy to leave FF before sacking Silva told you all you needed to know about what he thought of Brands. Then he hands the transfer cash to Ancelotti.

Im just amazed - given Moshiri's habit of ripping up contracts before they expire - that he's staying until June.

I can be sage-like at times (well, loads of times). But Brands getting his cards was entirley predictable. Moshiri waiting for the divvy to leave FF before sacking Silva told you all you needed to know about what he thought of Brands. Then he hands the transfer cash to Ancelotti.

Im just amazed - given Moshiri's habit of ripping up contracts before they expire - that he's staying until June.

Understood mate!

*Taps nose.

The outs have to be a huge dissapointment for Moshiri. Imagine the call between him and Brands last Saturday morning, with Besic and Bolaise on the wage bill, likely subsidising other deals done and players sold for a fraction of their bought price. Id say it wasn’t comfortable.

The only thing we have to go on, in terms of Moshiris judgement for DOF is Walsh and he sacked him the year after he qualified for Europe.........

Elsewise we know Moshiri isn’t patient with non performing management. It all depends on his assessment really.

Status
Not open for further replies.