Match Thread Manchester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only bonus is that all other results have gone our way and we are still only 5 points off 6th,and 6 points off man utd in 5th before they play,with games comming up that we should pile the points up on

Granted City are far superior all over the pitch and on the bench, but Claudio has now seen how substandard our players really are. Backwards sideways and backward in a mind numbing first half. I doubt if Sigurdsson will get his place back he is so awful. On the plus side it is surely unlikely that Claudio can afford not to sign two players to improve this squad.
Sorry.... who?

Granted City are far superior all over the pitch and on the bench, but Claudio has now seen how substandard our players really are. Backwards sideways and backward in a mind numbing first half. I doubt if Sigurdsson will get his place back he is so awful. On the plus side it is surely unlikely that Claudio can afford not to sign two players to improve this squad.

Didn’t realise we’d employed Ranieri

That just pisses me off. City weren’t even good. Two nice goals that were easily preventable. We just didn’t test their clownshoes back line whatsoever.

Why are we the only team that never even give them a game? Other teams show up and we just never do when it comes to City.

Absolute dross.

Enjoyed watching Fireman Sam instead with my son once the 2nd went in.

Cheque book out asap for midfielders and a dominant CH. World Class ones too, not overpriced rubbish from the likes of Swansea.

Who's Claudio?

Chance missed against a much changed City team. Dodgy keeper, a young kid and Fernandinho at CD. Would like to have seen us be more physical and direct, especially in the 1st half. Our midfield is so poor, reckon Carlo will be in the market this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.