Votes: 66 35.9%
  • A very very far mammal

Votes: 79 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
can't wrap my head around why Lookman wasn't introduced over DCL

it was so clear cut in that situation

Lookman has been rightfully kept out for a few games, but he's certainly much better technically than DCL. Only thing I can see with DCL is that he's athletic and wins headers, maybe we just wanted the extra height on the pitch.

Thought we played well after last week. Very easy to blame koeman s subs but he had it sussed only Williams handball messed it up. He doesn't handball it we get three points. Good performance but very hard to take

O really haven't seen anything from DCL to realy impress me so far yet he keeps getting game time. I guess Korman must see something in training.

Ugh....

I don't know what is worse. The fact that:

a) the end caused me to curse out loud in the meeting I was in while monitoring the match
or
b) the fact that i was only mad, not surprised

Everton that.

sigh....

Missing key seniors, coming off a shocker and beaten by a penalty in the last minute at one of the toughest grounds in the game to get anything.

That's what the game is all about. We are exactly where we should be in the league and terms of players / injuries and blooding the next generation chuck 'em in at the deep end. See if they float. They learn the hard way this season, they are better experienced next time round. Koeman could have played a different hand, but then Ibra could have and should have had 2 - one shady offside and one absolute sitter.

Everyone suddenly thinks we are alot better than we actually are for some reason. We have had a great 2017 and on paper a draw at OT is progress in anyones book. Difficult pill to swallow in the last minute - but are you Blues? Get some backbone please.

I just think that when the footballing gods are with you on an evening like that then you need to remain switched on all the way to 95 or whatever minute full time is called at.I dont think we are better than we are but when getting the rub if the green joined with some great defending then you need to grab it with both hands....

DCL was very good at standing in space and jockeying no one. That's what I saw when he wasn't on his arse slipping over. Not his fault he was brought on though.

all i'm going to say is

1. probably worst Liverpool side I've seen in the past 10 years - 0 points

2. probably worst man utd side I've seen in the past 10 years - 1 point

we are going to need to improve a hell of a lot in the summer

Always going to be difficult. We were sitting so deep at times with no outlet at all, less so when he took off Mirallas and Barkley? What do I know, but why?? Even so, I counted two good chances to put the game to bed but for some reason the pass wasn't made to players in space!! 100% effort all round but Just so disappointing conceding like that after working so hard, but as always, you knew it was coming. Dear me.

all i'm going to say is

1. probably worst Liverpool side I've seen in the past 10 years - 0 points

2. probably worst man utd side I've seen in the past 10 years - 1 point

we are going to need to improve a hell of a lot in the summer
Not even close to the worst Liverpool side. United is bad but not as bad as Moyes United

Status
Not open for further replies.