Votes: 39 21.2%
  • A long time poster and valued contributer on GOT

Votes: 66 35.9%
  • A very very far mammal

Votes: 79 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a pity he never remembered the great saves he made in tonight's game and left it for Joel to deal with.
Robles should have called for the ball as he is the only one who can see the situation. You cannot blame Williams for attempting to stop the ball from the defender pov. But we'll everything probably happens too fast

I would agree but he has done this for a few seasons.

If he feels he can go it alone he will and that is a costly trait.
Agreed...not quite as skilled as he clearly thinks he is. Would hate to be without his goals ..but Everton have always been a team of players, I'm not sure RL is a team player, With this new (Sky based) score target...it does seem more important to him than the team.
Whatdoiknowitsbeeroclock

That Calwert-Lewin kid is plain, plain average. Mirallas did well, absolutely injustifiable stuff not starting him on Saturday.

Grim as it is, we could actually finish above United given their remaining away fixtures.
We seriously need to get this away hoodoo against certain teams sorted, we just don't pick up enough points against these teams.

A tough result that, but then if you sit back what do you expect? I think Koeman made an error of judgement taking Barkley off. As for Lukau, he was totally half-hearted and largely anonymous, very disappointing, another premadonna is born, time to get rid.

The absolute cheek of him to have a go at Williams who put his body on the line time and time again.

Lukaku was playing for himself out there - again.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I am no longer sure if we need his mentality in the team anymore.
I really don't care if Lukaku goes, I'm a bit feed up with him now and against the big teams he's not even very good.

Played at OT on almost the exact date last year. Started Tom Cleverley and Aaron Lennon and put freaking Oumar Niasse on in the 87th minute to try and get an equalizer.

So it could be worse, is what I'm saying.

We should have won this by a few tonight if we had had any real ambition in last 20 mins instead of sitting back. When we broke with good opportunities late on we didn't commit enough players forward after taking Mirallas off

More moody showings from Mirallas and Lukaku late on

Missing key seniors, coming off a shocker and beaten by a penalty in the last minute at one of the toughest grounds in the game to get anything.

That's what the game is all about. We are exactly where we should be in the league and terms of players / injuries and blooding the next generation chuck 'em in at the deep end. See if they float. They learn the hard way this season, they are better experienced next time round. Koeman could have played a different hand, but then Ibra could have and should have had 2 - one shady offside and one absolute sitter.

Everyone suddenly thinks we are alot better than we actually are for some reason. We have had a great 2017 and on paper a draw at OT is progress in anyones book. Difficult pill to swallow in the last minute - but are you Blues? Get some backbone please.

Played at OT on almost the exact date last year. Started Tom Cleverley and Aaron Lennon and put freaking Oumar Niasse on in the 87th minute to try and get an equalizer.

So it could be worse, is what I'm saying.
At least Niasse when he plays he tries, we have a certain striker that can't be bothered most of the time and what makes it worse he thinks he's miles better than he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.