Votes: 39 21.2%
  • A long time poster and valued contributer on GOT

Votes: 66 35.9%
  • A very very far mammal

Votes: 79 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we can't say our young players haven't been given exposure in big games.

The fact we have relied on them to such an extent recently is just proof that the squad is threadbare.

I hope they are as ruthlessly efficient in signing players in the summer as they were in binning them off rightly in January.
I think probably we outted a few to many in January, but if they weren't wanted I suppose they had to go out and play.

Yes I know it's hindsight but I think Koeman got the subs all wrong. I could understand them but it was wrong. We were still in with a shout of getting another with Mirallas and Barkley but once they went off it mean't no outlet. I don't understand the Koeman love in with DCL because he looks so average and thought Lookman would have been an ideal sub to aid any counters. We allowed cross after cross but the CB's, Barry and Robles were excellent. Guaye played well but I was hoping Davies would get hooked. I didn't see anything from Davies the whole match and think he needs a break. Holgate was a different player today after the mare on Saturday. We got a point but it feels like a defeat. Barkley and Mirallas could of got us something from that or at least relieved the pressure a little. Felt there was no need to drop off so much and invite them on so much.

Nail on the head this.
Good summary mate.

It is nice to be able to defend better.
So close to the win, I'm just gutted.

Poor subs from Koeman however with the squad we have and the fact we are coming off the back of a derby humiliation, I'll take a point.

He could've slipped Barkley in at least twice.

Was fuming with him.

The absolute cheek of him to have a go at Williams who put his body on the line time and time again.

Lukaku was playing for himself out there - again.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I am no longer sure if we need his mentality in the team anymore.

That Calwert-Lewin kid is plain, plain average. Mirallas did well, absolutely injustifiable stuff not starting him on Saturday.

Grim as it is, we could actually finish above United given their remaining away fixtures.

A wasted evening for me after Training..dropped in to local to watch it&just knew that we'd do the usual on it and concede in injury time....lukakku was embarassing&davies pass selection was brutal....revolver/dark room&bottle of whiskey....sick of it

Wow, just seen the Ash/Rom incident again. That's not good, not good at all. Barry calling time on it in a captain like fashion. Wouldn't mind being a fly on the wall in that dressing room.

Status
Not open for further replies.