Man of the match

Status
Not open for further replies.

I posted this in the match thread, but I'll put it here as well. I'm torn between Osman and Heitinga. If pushed, I'll vote for Heitinga, since he absolutely owned Rooney today.

Aye, fair play. Me too like.

I'll catch you on a different day x

cheers chico- i learnt a lot last week coz i came on this site with v.negative views about moyes tactics/subs and got a lot of food for thought off the people here. the boys on the pitch today did the business big time all deserve motm

1 swallow /swift doesn't make a summer but moyes has shown that he can raise the players for certain games just need him to sort out the derbies now

The phrase "Some people are never happy" is whistling around my head.

It wasnt perfect, it never is, this is Everton, we dont do perfect, we do hard working, we do winning with heart and we sometimes do winning in style, I will take all of that, who needs perfect.

It wasnt perfect, it never is, this is Everton, we dont do perfect, we do hard working, we do winning with heart and we sometimes do winning in style, I will take all of that, who needs perfect.

You raised a tear.

Either that or smoke in my eye

I am having a Cheese and why not night, haha

Moyes is God.

Infact, hes bigger than God.

Maybe something for a new chant: "Who needs God, when you've got Davey Moyes?"b)

Agreed, that's why we all love this great club of ours.;)

For me it's Phil Neville. He was great.
And I'd also mention Johny Heitinga, he had a brilliant match.
Bilyaletdinov was all right as well, particularly in the 1st half

Status
Not open for further replies.