Man of the match

Status
Not open for further replies.

On the defensive side, Distin and Baines were great.

Held my breath when Distin had the ball a few times but his positioning was excellent.

Baines was run ragged by Valencia for the first 30 minutes but kept a level head and was dominating him by the time he was subbed.

Billy is starting to settle in. Beginning to really like the Lescott "trade". We are alot deeper and better team with Hetingia, Distin and Billy than we'd be if we kept peculiar forehead.

Since Donovan has joined the team, they are playing fantastic. They have 1 loss in the league since he came on board and that was a game they should have at least got a draw in.

The whole team looks dangerous from left to right. It's hard to key in and force the ball one way. Oppossing teams must not pick their poison and sometimes offense is the best form of defense as you keep the pressure off of your defenders and their attackers pinned back in their own end. Hard to score when you are "down there" :)

I hope Everton can get Donovan for a full season.

Moyes was MOM, inspired subs and kept a cool head.

Shame the manager never gets the vote. After all, they are just as much a part of the team.

Would love to see a MOTM go to a manager (as long as it is the ginger ting) one day.

Shame the manager never gets the vote. After all, they are just as much a part of the team.

Would love to see a MOTM go to a manager (as long as it is the ginger ting) one day.

Were too busy questioning the three times manager of the year's tactics and performance on here lately.

Seems to have subsided a bit today. Moyes must be so thankful for the online advice bureau...

Osman for me. Not once did he loose possesion and he dribbled so much that Carrick and Fletcher were becoming dizzy :p.

Wonder if Capello saw the game today, on this showing Ossie should go and buy some sunlotion as he is going to S.A. - maybe not, but he is doing better than most other midfielders on the edge of the squad.

Were too busy questioning the three times manager of the year's tactics and performance on here lately.

Seems to have subsided a bit today. Moyes must be so thankful for the online advice bureau...

Obviously we know best,

/chokes on pineapple

Can't be bothered with a smilie, as they are [Poor language removed].

Nice one fella!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Hope you are OK?

hic

after a performance like the players put in today i think the bitchiness should be limited to your post alone chico

Status
Not open for further replies.