Man of the match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impossible to pick a single Man of the Match. I'm going to say Saha. His runs and hold up play initiated everything the Toffees were able to do out of midfield. That turned out to be total domination. Osman would be right there with Saha.

MY M.O.M is Everton fc all the players ,staff and fans and we deserve it who is this Rooney fellah ha ha

Last edited:
Impossible to pick a single Man of the Match. I'm going to say Saha. His runs and hold up play initiated everything the Toffees were able to do out of midfield. That turned out to be total domination. Osman would be right there with Saha.

Agreed. Saha seemed to have that extra something today. Underrated performance for me.

Then again, so many to choose from.

without a doubt Leon "the man" Oz...watched live and footy first again and still didnt see him put one foot wrong...havent seen anyone put in 100% performance like that in a while...class!! ;)

I would not overlook, who Pip had a very good game. He was so influential at the back. Heitinga was an absolute monster. What a buy he is turning into. Jags & Heitinga may well be the best centre half partnership in the league next season.

Donovan & Pienaar were superb at getting in behind them and causing all sorts of havoc.

Status
Not open for further replies.